nice one enermax!

jaggysnake57

so i am doing some work on my case
TLMQQcy.jpg
as you can see there are no front bay covers  :angry: not nice looking at all but witht the bay on the air intake there is......well it isnt i was getting high temps on the cpu so i decided to have ago at creating my own vents there. rather than butcher my covers i wnated to get some spares, after much searching i couldnt find any so i emailed enermax to see if i could buy some..to my utter suprise they were like here we will send you what you need for free enjoy.......well done enermax 

so what good stroies do you have from tech companies?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

ohhh...called fractal once over one of their fans making noise. I got two new fans, speed reducers and rubber screws. Real cool company.

it's not a good story but..

They never showed up. so I called fedex, gave them my name and address, they said they dropped it off already. went to the neighbors and then found the box a couple houses down. yup.

When I bought my R9 290 from XFX, it came with a BF4 sticker on the box. The retailer hadn't mentioned anything about BF4 coming with it, but I still decided to contact XFX and find out. The guy was like "sorry, the BF4 game bundle has expired, but here's five BF4 keys, anyway".

That's really cool of them to do that for you.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

yeah mybe the title should be changed....

yeah i was really shocked to be fair but then i was with the case too it was £40 and compared to most of the cases in that price range is a decent case decent build good cable managment overall a decent buy

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017