DFM coming may 29 :D (if it doesn't get delayed again...) | may 28 UPDATE: delayed... :/

AlexGoesHigh

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13883-Arena-Commander-Weekly-Report-May-12-16

Let me begin with the information you most want to hear: we intend to launch Arena Commander in two weeks, on May 29th.The goal is that every backer will have access to the single player “Free Flight” and “Vanduul Swarm” games modes on this day, and the very first batch of multiplayer testers will get access to the game’s multiplayer game modes. We will scale up the multiplayer as quickly as possible starting on that date, increasing the number of players as it is stable and stopping to fix bugs where needed.

post-29966-ITS-HAPPENING-gif-Ron-Paul-HD

finally what we have all be waiting for, is happening :D can't wait to crash with everything that i ran with and blow up

EDIT: well shit, CIG just announced that arena commander wont release tomorrow, no new dates has be given though the will be daily updates until v0.8 launches which at least should give us a solid approximation with each update, here's more info: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13898-Arena-Commander-V8-Delay

also CIG is starting to be the valve time 2.0 now, though we all now when it comes, it's gonna be good

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I really hope they actually come through this time. Tired of getting teased and then it getting delayed.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

Why oh why does this come out just after the british bank holiday long weekend. well time to book some holiday off work,

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Ih dear god yes :3

@damdirtyape get ready to be shot down :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Nice. 

Btw do we have a teamspeak or something for this org?

Nice. 

Btw do we have a teamspeak or something for this org?

Yeah, server is below.

starcitizents.linustechtips.com

there is no hurry when they do it it will be out, same goes for the rest of the game

the more they work on it, the better.

also i dont care that i need to wait more because i am from the late backers

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Yeah, server is below.

Thanks. :)

Yeah, server is below.

When are the usual times that people are on?

When are the usual times that people are on?

0:00 - 0:00 GMT, AKA never.

I'll be active in it when my modmic 4.0 arrives. 

0:00 - 0:00 GMT, AKA never.

I'll be active in it when my modmic 4.0 arrives. 

Ah, well, at least now I know we've got an official TS server.

Hopefully when Arena Commander comes out it will become more lively.

Yeah once we get our mutiplayer invite (im going to be dead last lol) we definitely will be on TS 

I'll be at the end too. :)

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

Haha, I'm gonna get in somewhere in the middle, since I'm in the low 200k. :lol:

Haha, I'm gonna get in somewhere in the middle, since I'm in the low 200k. :lol:

How do you find that information?

How do you find that information?

They have sad that they will let people in according to when they pledged. People who pledged earlier will get in earlier. This is reflected on your profile via your citizen number. So if you have a lower number you'll get in earlier. From there knowing that there are approximately 350500 citizens (pledgers) you can make an educated guess on when you might get in.

Now this isn't exactly correct since the citizen number reflects when the account is created not when the person pledges. So for me even though I have quite a low number I did pledge a year after I joined. But if you pledged in close proximity to when you created your account then you should be able to approximate.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Thanks, im #418420 so a long way down the list! haha

@damdirtyape get ready to be shot down :D

Why the hell did I like this!?

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

Why the hell did I like this!?

because you love me? :P 

coming to chat soon?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

because you love me? :P

coming to chat soon?

Yes, dearest.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

@DamDirtyApe get ready to be shot down :D

Kill on sight. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Kill on sight. 

Even you!?