Corsair 760T or NZXT H440?

Craving_Bacon

The Corsair 760T and the NZXT H440 are both lookers, but if you had to pick one which would you go for and why? Are they both equally as good or is one better?

Cheers guys

H440

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

H440

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

760t

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

between the 2? I'd bang a 760T the h440 is pretty good but for my taste the 760T would be awesome.

for something else the 750D is a good looker similar to 900D just not too big and not too small.

Live your life like a dream.

H440 seems to have better build quality and looks cool.

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

H440

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

760T all the way, based on popular belief, it actually has great build quality and looks amazing! Has great features such as a tool-less side panel (hinges and door handle). It doesn't really have a side panel actually, it has a Window haha. Removable hdd, ssd drive on back, ample amount of room. It may look plain to some but it looks amazing with led and all your parts inside;after all, you spent hundreds of dollars on parts, wouldn't you want to see every part in it with amazing cable management room? I know I would

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

760T is b e a u t i f u l

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

The Corsair 760T and the NZXT H440 are both lookers, but if you had to pick one which would you go for and why? Are they both equally as good or is one better?

Cheers guys

I have built in both, GET THE H440.  No contest.

I build PC's for a living, I've build probably 3 PC's in the 760T, and just built my rig in the h440 today. The thing is AMAZING, not just the aestethics, but the cable management and general build quality are just fantastic.

i say get the 760T for looks, H440 for temps and build quality.

When 2 things meet each other, Quantum stuff happens.

between the 2? I'd bang a 760T the h440 is pretty good but for my taste the 760T would be awesome.

for something else the 750D is a good looker similar to 900D just not too big and not too small.

Its a tough one, I think they both look awesome but I've not seen either in the flesh - maybe that would help me decide

760T all the way, based on popular belief, it actually has great build quality and looks amazing! Has great features such as a tool-less side panel (hinges and door handle). It doesn't really have a side panel actually, it has a Window haha. Removable hdd, ssd drive on back, ample amount of room. It may look plain to some but it looks amazing with led and all your parts inside;after all, you spent hundreds of dollars on parts, wouldn't you want to see every part in it with amazing cable management room? I know I would

Yeah that's a good argument, I guess the main selling point is that massive window which is unlike anything else I've ever seen!

I have built in both, GET THE H440.  No contest.

I build PC's for a living, I've build probably 3 PC's in the 760T, and just built my rig in the h440 today. The thing is AMAZING, not just the aestethics, but the cable management and general build quality are just fantastic.

I was hoping someone might have built in both, is the 760T's build quality considered to be less overall or is it just because of the side panel?

I agree, it seems like that is what people are telling me so far but there's a real trade-off between the two

h440

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Its a tough one, I think they both look awesome but I've not seen either in the flesh - maybe that would help me decide

Yeah that's a good argument, I guess the main selling point is that massive window which is unlike anything else I've ever seen!

I was hoping someone might have built in both, is the 760T's build quality considered to be less overall or is it just because of the side panel?

I agree, it seems like that is what people are telling me so far but there's a real trade-off between the two

just wondering will there be no way you can see either of them in the flesh? I mean both of them looks like real sex. after seeing them in the flesh would help you decide. 

Live your life like a dream.

Cheers guys

750D.

If it's just aesthetics and personal opinion, choose what you like. I really dislike it when people recommend other people cases based on their personal preferences of aesthetics.

Seriously?  I've heard that the H440 heats up like mad due to the air suffocation from the front.  I would definitely go for the 760t.  

Also it depends on whether you want to build in a full ATX or a mid tower.  

Seriously? I've heard that the H440 heats up like mad due to the air suffocation from the front. I would definitely go for the 760t.

Also it depends on whether you want to build in a full ATX or a mid tower.

It doesn't heat up "like mad". It's definitely hotter than an airflow optimized case, but your parts won't overheat in it.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers