Galaxy On Fire 2 is insane

OldFord76

I've played it on a 1st gen SE and an iPhone 7 and it looked great. Just wondering if anyone else has an experience with the game

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2023 at 11:48 AM, Fennick_Fox said:

I used to play this game. I miss when mobile games actually played like a true PC title. Now we have garbage apps developed by Voodoo on the front page.

ong 

it would drain the battery in like 2 hrs and was like a full campaign story and free

• 1 month later...

i never played a mobile game i truly enjoyed...tbh.... and i didn't play many, never fell in that "trap" sorry not sorry.

fun game(s):

love nikki - good, but stuff is too expensive,  gatchas are too "gatcha".... frequently forced downloads.... its just not an enjoyable experience, even though the game *underneath* is good.

imaginary range 1+2 - super obscure kinda point and click  Square Enix games, free,  no micro transactions, no forced update downloads, etc,  very unique, interesting concept and cleverly made for phones specifically. ultimately much too short and more of a concept demo, and kinda forgettable therefore tbf  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 12/3/2023 at 3:12 AM, Mark Kaine said:

i never played a mobile game i truly enjoyed...tbh.... and i didn't play many, never fell in that "trap" sorry not sorry.

fun game(s):

love nikki - good, but stuff is too expensive,  gatchas are too "gatcha".... frequently forced downloads.... its just not an enjoyable experience, even though the game *underneath* is good.

imaginary range 1+2 - super obscure kinda point and click  Square Enix games, free,  no micro transactions, no forced update downloads, etc,  very unique, interesting concept and cleverly made for phones specifically. ultimately much too short and more of a concept demo, and kinda forgettable therefore tbf  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You should really try GOF2. The base game is free and is literally a console-level campaign on a phone. Only in-app purchases are expansions to the story. if your ever on a long flight or bus ride or something, its great. no ads and you dont need wifi