Wan show?

DS9Fireblade
Go to solution Solved by DS9Fireblade,

Okey general consensus is there isn't an announcement yet so just wait and see, I agree that WAN MAY NOT be the best way to come back but they also need to still make revenue to pay staff. 

And which ever way they do decide to come back will not please everyone.

Just now, RoseLuck462 said:

Is it live yet?

No sadly not, i am wating on float plane 

Just now, RoseLuck462 said:

Is it live yet?

Haven't seen them go live on yt, which is what I'm monitoring... idk about FP nor Twitch tho

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X    Mb: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X    RAM: 2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Pro    GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 3070    Case: Corsair 400D    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: Antec 850W 80+ Gold    Display(s): GAOO, 现代e窗, Samsung 4K TV

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / Garuda

[OLD]

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 @ 3.2 GHz    Mb: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3    RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 GSKILL RIPJAWS 4    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960    Case: Aerocool PSG V2X Advance    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronce    Display(s): Samsung LS19B150

Cooling: Aerocool Shark White    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / OpenSUSE

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the WAN show!!

They just confirm WAN show will happen today, and I can't wait to tune in

Probably gonna be the biggest live audience to watch CVO making clarification

image.png.d489b6e0071f1de2f26661f19be6366f.png

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

2 minutes ago, Owsleygarcia95 said:

Am I the only one refreshing my YouTube feed on my phone every 5 minutes? ( and I just realized my tv started playing an LTT video lol)

Me, too but I'm also doing other stuff.

23 minutes ago, ImWilly said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the WAN show!!

They just confirm WAN show will happen today, and I can't wait to tune in

Probably gonna be the biggest live audience to watch CVO making clarification

image.png.d489b6e0071f1de2f26661f19be6366f.png

Just noticed your screen shot says 9:08AM. It was actually at 9:08PM. Twitter is broken again lol

2 minutes ago, Owsleygarcia95 said:

Just noticed your screen shot says 9:08AM. It was actually at 9:08PM. Twitter is broken again lol

Nah mate, I live on the other side of the time zone compared to Canada

It adjust the time based on where I live

It usually starts around 11am/12pm (my time zone), so it should have started now or 45 minutes later

Sorry for the misleading screenshot

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

3 minutes ago, ImWilly said:

Nah mate, I live on the other side of the time zone compared to Canada

It adjust the time based on where I live

It usually starts around 11am/12pm (my time zone), so it should have started now or 45 minutes later

Sorry for the misleading screenshot

Lol no reason to apologize. I forget there are alot of people on here that aren't in North America. 

39 minutes ago, RoseLuck462 said:

Is it live yet?

You are unlikely to find that answer here. I'd keep refreshing YouTube for the video they are trying to upload and FP/Twitch for WAN show (as they usually go live with pre-show before going live to YouTube to make sure there aren't any technical difficulties)

This is getting ridiculous. They said in the next couple hours, 2 hours and 15 minutes ago. It would be one thing if it was just another day, but come on guys. 9 days to prepare and you can't pull off a late on time show lol

I'm guessing it's probably programmed to go live at a certain time, no? I'll check at 9:30 instead of every 3~ min 😛

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X    Mb: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X    RAM: 2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Pro    GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 3070    Case: Corsair 400D    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: Antec 850W 80+ Gold    Display(s): GAOO, 现代e窗, Samsung 4K TV

[OLD]

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 @ 3.2 GHz    Mb: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3    RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 GSKILL RIPJAWS 4    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960    Case: Aerocool PSG V2X Advance    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronce    Display(s): Samsung LS19B150

Cooling: Aerocool Shark White    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / OpenSUSE

Just now, Legitsu said:

>spends a week reviewing and improving internal processes

>wan is still 4 hours late 

They want to post a video before WAN goes live. Probably an update on what they have decided to do going forward at LMG. It makes sense they want to have an information video public before WAN so that they don't have to answer all the questions live.

I'm expecting the video soon (hopefully), but I expect WAN to be in another hour at least.

Currently working towards fully restoring my ThinkPad T510

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

Also something about getting dinner first was said on... twitch or smth... So hey he's putting employees'

4 minutes ago, Legitsu said:

>spends a week reviewing and improving internal processes

>wan is still 4 hours late 

needs first, no?

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

[OLD]

Just now, AyesC said:

I'm expecting the video soon (hopefully), but I expect WAN to be in another hour at least.

Welp, so far I'm right. As soon as I post this the video is going up on YT lol

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 -- ASUS Dual Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB -- Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 (4x8GB) -- ASRock B450M Steel Legend -- Corsair CX650M -- SAMA IM01 -- Crucial P2 500GB NVMe, 2x Crucial BX500 1TB

1 minute ago, AyesC said:

Welp, so far I'm right. As soon as I post this the video is going up on YT lol

How do you know? I haven't seen anything

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

[OLD]

9 minutes ago, VicBar said:

I'm guessing it's probably programmed to go live at a certain time, no? I'll check at 9:30 instead of every 3~ min 😛

I usually don't catch it right when it starts and I like that so I can skip through the ads and them explaining merch messages. But I'll be damned if I'm not refreshing every 3 minutes and breaking my ignore ads or skip if possible rule tonight lol.

1 minute ago, VicBar said:

Pretty sure that was a joke/ hoping he could type it into existence 😆 

Just now, Owsleygarcia95 said:

I usually don't catch it right when it starts and I like that so I can skip through the ads and them explaining merch messages. But I'll be damned if I'm not refreshing every 3 minutes and breaking my ignore ads or skip if possible rule tonight lol.

The vid is unavailabe bc it's being uploaded or is private still

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

[OLD]

3 minutes ago, VicBar said:

Forum thread was made by Linus

They said it's live on FloatPlane 14 minutes ago on the other thread

They usually do live floatplane for 30minutes to an hour before live on other platform such as YouTube

This anticipation is killing me

Phone: