Wan show?

DS9Fireblade
Go to solution Solved by DS9Fireblade,

Okey general consensus is there isn't an announcement yet so just wait and see, I agree that WAN MAY NOT be the best way to come back but they also need to still make revenue to pay staff. 

And which ever way they do decide to come back will not please everyone.

4 hours ago, Corey Clak said:

Ummm. Alright, did you not watch the video?

image.thumb.png.396d3b72b2f771cfb8e0c47f26e57cc6.pngvideo, he 

I did. Makes things a bit better although I don't feel there is a sincere acceptance of what went wrong. But I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. However, that bit about wanting back a sample that was sent to keep sounds like a shot at billet labs? Or am I completely loony for seeing so?

Are you guy expecting to him to single out and name-drop a single person, and make flat out denials, so that person then accuses him of leading a harassment campaign? Nah, that whole situation is best dealt with by the new CEO who is not part of the story.

1 hour ago, dinidu said:

I did. Makes things a bit better although I don't feel there is a sincere acceptance of what went wrong. But I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt. However, that bit about wanting back a sample that was sent to keep sounds like a shot at billet labs? Or am I completely loony for seeing so?

Linus absolutely should not be talking off the cuff about any of this stuff.  It should all be scripted.  That's part of the reason he was in this situation.  He needs to be leashed.  The "Here's the plan" video did a great job of this.

2 hours ago, dinidu said:

This is the gists of the situation as I understand it.

LMG received a product to review/test that they were told by the product's company they can "keep",

so said product was labelled in their system "Property of LMG", not "ON LOAN"

Said Company changed their mind later on after the product's showcase/review video (understandable). Due to miscommunications, said product was not relabelled to "ON LOAN", or it was already earmarked as "TO BE AUCTIONED" and shelved into that pile.

Having the procedures become clearer is a good response to this situation.

Honestly, LMG could have saved itself a lot of trouble if it labels every product they received as "ON LOAN" until they received clear and cut paperwork saying they can keep said product and it is LMG's property now.

Then, if a company changes their mind, they already signed off on said product and LMG is no longer legally liable.