What is AirDrop on Twitter is 2.7M?

There's been some AirDrop on Twitter for a few days now, it has 2.7M posts. This is a crypto related AirDrop. Who knows anything about it? Isn't this a scam? Because some crypto projects are a scam.

I would like a detailed explanation if possible.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-08-18 205622.jpg

Its called pump and dump. Happens all the time.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

19 hours ago, Levent said:

Nazywa się to pompą i zrzutem. Dzieje się cały czas.

What do you mean I don't fully understand?

2 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

What do you mean I don't fully understand?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

14 hours ago, GamerGry123 said:

I know what you sent me but thanks anyway.

I meant has anyone just heard of this AirDrop?

He has 2.7M posts on Twitter so it's popular like it's a scam I don't think everyone would be talking about it.

Easy way to tell if it is a scam..... Is it crypto$? If yes, it's a scam.

11 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Łatwy sposób na stwierdzenie, czy to oszustwo… Czy to krypto$? Jeśli tak, to oszustwo.

Then you say it's a scam? Provide arguments.

https://airdrops.io/

What are airdrops & bounties?

Many crypto companies distribute free coins to their communities to increase their project’s visibility, increase the circulating supply and stimulate trade. These free distributions are commonly known as airdrops.

Most of the airdrops that we present are “bounty” drops, which will reward you with tokens for completing simple social media tasks (Joining their Telegram group, reposting on Twitter, etc.). This offering creates a win-win scenario because the company gets free marketing, and you get free crypto. Other airdrops will reward you for simply holding a specific coin without expectation of any reciprocal consideration.

Why are crypto projects and ICOs giving away coins for free?

Cryptocurrencies only hold value because people believe in them and recognize their worth. The more people who own a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is to become widely adopted and rise in value. Airdrops are effective due to the endowment effect, a phenomenon in which people will ascribe value to things merely because they own them.

By conducting a bounty airdrop, a DeFi startup can create mass awareness about their project, token sale or pre-ICO with minimal cost to them. Social media campaigns allow the project to become visible to people who would otherwise never recognize its existence. Airdrops can also create a vast network of users who are motivated to push a project’s success by doing things together like winning community votings for exchange listings.

By rewarding token owners with free airdrops, projects can also encourage users to hold (HODL) their coin for the long-term. This can effectively lower the selling pressure of the coin. Holder airdrops have been a popular tactic amongst some of the most successful crypto projects, like NXT, WAVES, Bitcore and more.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

On 8/21/2023 at 2:32 PM, Blue4130 said:

Sam Bankman-Fried

That should say enough.

And I already know the guy who had the FTX exchange. Maybe I want to improve reputation and give free crypto coins for these coins can be converted into money. I think this could be used.

25 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

And I already know the guy who had the FTX exchange. Maybe I want to improve reputation and give free crypto coins for these coins can be converted into money. I think this could be used.

Promises of "free money" are the exact opposite of "improving reputation".

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Why are you asking for clarification on something when you're not even remotely willing to accept what you're being told? You seem to have made up your mind about this already. Stop wasting people's time. If you think a get-rich-quick scheme works, go ahead and try it. Just don't complain when you lose all your money.

Also, what's with that 2.7M posts number? They have 110 posts.

image.png.4b86acf8a48d00ff370028e884e96959.png

And now a word from our sponsor: 💩

-.-. --- --- .-.. --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .

ᑐᑌᑐᑢ

Spoiler

▄██████                                                      ▄██▀

▄█▀   ███                                                      ██

▄██     ███                                                      ██

███   ▄████  ▄█▀  ▀██▄    ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄     ▄████▄██   ▄████▄

███████████ ███     ███ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄

████▀   ███ ▀██▄   ▄██▀ ███    ███ ███        ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███

██▄    ███ ▄ ▀██▄██▀    ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄███  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██

▀█▄    ▀█ ██▄ ▀█▀     ▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀

▄█ ▄▄      ▄█▄  █▀            █▄                   ▄██  ▄▀

▀  ██      ███                ██                    ▄█

██      ███   ▄   ▄████▄   ██▄████▄     ▄████▄   ██   ▄

██      ███ ▄██ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ███▀ ▀███▄ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ██ ▄██

██     ███▀  ▄█ ███    ███ ███    ███ ███    ███ ██  ▄█

█▄██  ▄▄██▀    ██  ███▄ ▄███▄ ███▄ ▄██   ███▄ ▄██  ██  ██

▀███████▀    ▄████▄ ▀████▀▀██▄ ▀████▀     ▀████▀ ▄█████████▄

On 24.08.2023 at 13:37, Avocado Diaboli said:

Dlaczego prosisz o wyjaśnienie czegoś, skoro nawet w najmniejszym stopniu nie jesteś skłonny zaakceptować tego, co ci powiedziano? Wygląda na to, że już zdecydowałeś się na ten temat. Przestań marnować czas ludzi. Jeśli uważasz, że sposób na szybkie wzbogacenie się działa, śmiało go wypróbuj. Po prostu nie narzekaj, gdy stracisz wszystkie pieniądze.

A co z tą liczbą 2,7 miliona postów? Mają 110 postów.

image.png.4b86acf8a48d00ff370028e884e96959.png

Listen man, I want to understand the subject, not just asking, is it real? Someone replies to me is not, aha ok good. I just want to understand it.

Why do you think I'm falling for this thinking it's free money? 

They told me it wasn't real but I want to know why and that's it. I don't waste people's time, they answer me as they please. Dude, I didn't even want to buy it, just out of curiosity, I asked how to start AirDrop real, and you already conclude that I'm determined to do it.