Couple setup - finally moved in together after 5+ years of commuting!

LyraDarkwalker

First post in the forum. My boyfriend and I just moved in together after 5+ years of commuting, and this is our favorite room in the house! We are both master's students in Mathematics (concentrating in data science), and have been working on this for a long time. Most of the art was either purchased at Galaxycon from an artist, painted by myself, or a pixel art by my bf. We also work from home and take a lot of our data science courses from home.

PXL_20230817_001133483.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20230817_001040444.jpg

PXL_20230817_001057631.jpg

PXL_20230817_001033867.jpg

PXL_20230817_000959047.jpg

PXL_20230817_001009470.jpg

Really cute, I love the black & white theming

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

32 minutes ago, LyraDarkwalker said:

My boyfriend and I just moved in together after 5+ years of commuting

I wish well on both of you

It really is nice to have a companion/partner that cares about you, but i threw my chance if the 6th grade after nearly 6 years of sheer incompetence on (mostly) my part

Neat setup

I find the first pic pretty funny, its like youve walked into a villains lair only to find that theres just a bunch of plushies

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I wish well on both of you

It really is nice to have a companion/partner that cares about you, but i threw my chance if the 6th grade after nearly 6 years of sheer incompetence on (mostly) my part

Neat setup

I find the first pic pretty funny, its like youve walked into a villains lair only to find that theres just a bunch of plushies

Ah I think you still got a chance. Also, really funny way to put it - villainous lair with plushies hahaha

1 hour ago, LyraDarkwalker said:

Ah I think you still got a chance. Also, really funny way to put it - villainous lair with plushies hahaha

I guess at 16 i problably still have 50-70 years left, just have to put my approach  to overclocking (no fear) into other stuff

The plushies makes the red villanous lighting look so anticlimactic

5 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

I guess at 16 i problably still have 50-70 years left, just have to put my approach  to overclocking (no fear) into other stuff

At 16, you have soooooo much time!

2 hours ago, DakotaCx said:

Impressive, I'd consider painting an accent wall or two. 

I wish, we are renting this place and we may have to move again in 6-12 months for jobs.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2023 at 9:57 PM, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Pffffffff 16 and single is not a problem at all. 
I’m 30 and single. Life is good.