Red Harbinger Cross desk for a client

pcjunkie209

Sorry for delay! Here we go......

Lets start with the custom made monitor bracket for muti-monitor setup. Thanks to Larry AKA LazyMan from WCM we are in business!

bracket9.jpgbracket1.jpgbracket4.jpgbracket5.jpgbracket10.jpgbracket8.jpgbracket2.jpgbracket3.jpg

I installed a lock screw for the pole so it doesn't spin. Ready for powder coating.....

bracket7.jpgbracket6.jpg

Next test fitting the desk in the crate for travel.....

crate1.jpgcrate2.jpg

Couple close ups of some parts....

misc2.jpgmisc3.jpgmisc4.jpgmisc5.jpg

Got the sleeving finished...

sleeving1.jpgsleeving4.jpgsleeving2.jpg

Last minute change. I added the Hybrid controller to the top of the drives to control the back fans....

hds4.jpghds5.jpg

Now the legs. Thomas from White Light Laser did the acrylic piece for the legs......

legs1.jpglegs6.jpglegs2.jpglegs5.jpg

Now installed....

legs7.jpglegs4.jpglegs3.jpg

It may look a little pink in pic, well my camera sucks. Here it is RED. :)

Here's another look at the sleeving and prepping for a dry fire (no liquid). I ended up changing the cable combs to Lutro)'s newer ones.

wiresandfill1.jpgwiresandfill2.jpg

So i'm sure you can guess whats next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiresandfill3.jpg

Until then.....................

Love the sleeving colours, looks so slick.

Nicely accents the desk and its colours.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Only missing directions to your house, a schedule on when you will be out of your house, and a code to your security system.........I WANT!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Hehe, that monitor stand is awesome! heart-eyes.gif

Rest is looking nice as well, of course.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

This project is insane... and amazing... Great work man! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

How much does one spend on such a beauty?

Also what is up with having two computers in it. What is the point?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

How much does one spend on such a beauty?

Also what is up with having two computers in it. What is the point?

Lee said about 30K on the part three Video.

And as far as I can tell, the client wanted to have two PCs. One that was onconstantly for webstuff and another more "normal" daily driver.

This part of the desk will be a 24/7 system that he can remote into from anywhere. The other setup is more extreme and his daily driver.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Man, this kills me, not having one and all.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)