What PC Case that can use two vertical gpu?

pandamontok

What PC case that can use two vertical gpu?

So I have two GPU 4070ti pny, and 3060 asus tuf.

I need a pc case that can use two vertical gpu. The reason, my b450m mobo is small, th 4070ti covers the second pcie and some cables connection such as sata. So it can't be sticked as normal.

I have my eye on entho pro 2. But I'm worried on the clearance of the side panel for 4070ti. Which might cause thermal problem.

Do you know any pc case that can hold two vertical gpu pc case? (or even more)

2 hours ago, pandamontok said:

Do you know any pc case that can hold two vertical gpu pc case?

Does mining rig count? Because that would be it.

Also depending on the country, buying an ATX board in the first place is cheaper than Enthoo Pro 2. That thing is an expensive behemoth.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Mining rig doesn't count, because it can be considered an open case, right?
Due to the small case I have right now, both of my gpu already have to sit outside the case. It's already an open air situation.

Buying a mobo... don't think a good option, because, my case can't even fit the gpu 4070ti. So buyin one not help much.

why are you running two GPUs?  
other than mining, two cards doesn't really benefit much

the lian li evo can mount one gpu on the side with the adapter. but cost alot to buy the mesh front and gpu mount... kinda cramped case...

or you can diy mount a gpu els ware in a different like the  entho pro 2

or buy the entho pro 2 non tg and cut a hole for air intake for the gpu thow i dont no if you can do one verical and one horizontal... any way... you would probably have to verical mount the second gpu as well with thow kits...

mnpc tech also sells a gpu mount to 120mm fan or on amazon there diy mounts as well thow finding a 3 slot one is tricky.

there probably 3d printing gpu mounts too.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

why not use your existing case, and a riser cable to the second GPU and horizontally mount both?

• 3 months later...
On 8/13/2023 at 7:27 PM, pandamontok said:

What PC case that can use two vertical gpu?

So I have two GPU 4070ti pny, and 3060 asus tuf.

I need a pc case that can use two vertical gpu. The reason, my b450m mobo is small, th 4070ti covers the second pcie and some cables connection such as sata. So it can't be sticked as normal.

I have my eye on entho pro 2. But I'm worried on the clearance of the side panel for 4070ti. Which might cause thermal problem.

Do you know any pc case that can hold two vertical gpu pc case? (or even more)

Did you find a case?

Well, there's Phanteks entho2 server edition, designed for 2 or 3 gpu, depends on how thick the GPU is. But then you need to have a mobo that can fit several GPUs horizontally.
If you want to put the several gpus vertically, I think only mining rig can do that, which means an open case situation.

But too bad Phanteks entho2 server edition is not sold here.

On 8/13/2023 at 9:35 AM, pandamontok said:

Mining rig doesn't count, because it can be considered an open case, right?
Due to the small case I have right now, both of my gpu already have to sit outside the case. It's already an open air situation.

Buying a mobo... don't think a good option, because, my case can't even fit the gpu 4070ti. So buyin one not help much.

Thermaltake's Core series is an open-ish style case that has fully vertical PCIe in a configuration.

Thermaltake Core P3 TG Pro Snow Snow Computer Case - Newegg.com

Should be able to wire up multiple ribbon cables to it.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

Take a look at Inwin ModFree deluxe. You can mount one with the mobo and the other in the extra area if I recall correctly. 

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 😉 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.🤪😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 8:05 PM, pandamontok said:

Well, there's Phanteks entho2 server edition, designed for 2 or 3 gpu, depends on how thick the GPU is. But then you need to have a mobo that can fit several GPUs horizontally.
If you want to put the several gpus vertically, I think only mining rig can do that, which means an open case situation.

But too bad Phanteks entho2 server edition is not sold here.

There are many cases like that, but they only allow mounting the GPUs directly on the board.