Xbox Live Gold features are going to be available on all Xbox accounts from June

Xbox-LIVE-chart.jpg

This is pretty neat, now I finally am going to have use for my xbox especially features like IE, YouTube, etc which i found stupid when I realised those services needed Gold Account

ooooh, looking forward to these

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

No more paying for XBL? That would be cool.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Neat. I might finally have a reason to plug my Xbox 360 back in and get a few free games.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Interesting to see how Sony respond, because last gen people were willing to pay for XBLG but PSN was always free, PS+ just added additional features and offers which were actually exceptionally good value.

I don't think that PS4 restricts apps with standard membership, just online play and eligibility for free games and discounts etc.

Competition always makes things better. Thank you sony, thank you xbox.

So you still need XBL Gold in order to play online and for party chat? Bummer.

Interesting to see how Sony respond, because last gen people were willing to pay for XBLG but PSN was always free, PS+ just added additional features and offers which were actually exceptionally good value.

I don't think that PS4 restricts apps with standard membership, just online play and eligibility for free games and discounts etc.

The free games are really only a good value when you use the work around to make them permanent games and not just while you have PS+

The free games are really only a good value when you use the work around to make them permanent games and not just while you have PS+

Oh cool I didn't know about that, never looked into it because I've been a PS+ member continuously since I started to get games from it.

What's the workaround?

Oh cool I didn't know about that, never looked into it because I've been a PS+ member continuously since I started to get games from it.

What's the workaround?

You add games to a download Que I think and then only download them after you cancel PS+. This comes from a friend who owns a PS3, so tell me if it works out.

You add games to a download Que I think and then only download them after you cancel PS+. This comes from a friend who owns a PS3, so tell me if it works out.

K but it may be a while my PS+ doesn't expire until November. :D