Should LTT try to educate instead of just have the silent double standard ?

Macedk

LTT is a Commercial made by "normal looking people" 
Hear say of products in the old days, was "i have used it for years". Today we get a 15 min insight and take that for value.   The consumer "you" is being mislead. 
Granted LTT is not the worst but they are in this game and has become who they are, due to "gaming the system". 
Let's look at the follow up's ? Did they  become victims of their own juice when they gave employés Razors laptops. Great product for a 15 min video but not for long term. 
Did Linus just call all live chat garbage ? I agree to a point. But to put it on to the test. Stupid people make your company money.....
Most sane person skip ads and can see through what is add and what is a tech tip. 
Again you just called 90% of your audience stupid. Don't worry, they didn't notice....
LTT is good fun but nothing more than add company. If adds were banned tomorrow, influenzers would be gone. 
LTT can now say that they do not live of adds but that is what got them here. 
Are we making solid content or making content to keep the employes at work ? 
Labbs , great idea, you are the number 6 million to point out that humans are cheating at all levels. 
I will continue watching if it is free and skip your adds.
You are a good human behaviour study. 

2 hours ago, Erioch said:

ChatGPT fail?

ChatGPT writes in a formal style that is usually very easy to pick out from normal people.

Ironically this post seems way too random and nonsensical to be an AI.

LTT needs to advertise to survive, if you are smart enough to be building your own pcs, you are smart enough to evaluate the sponsor offers and decide you are interested.

One should also consider that you have the option to support them trough ads or a subscription via floatplane. Which in my opinion is still better when we consider things like tv channel providers where you pay for channel access and get ads. (I know diferent format but is still a thing to consider)

They clearly state when a video is sponsored by the manufacturer.   LTT can't use a product for years before they make a review of it, nor would you wait that long to make a purchase decision.  I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

dafuq is an influenzer? Is that someone who advocates for the merits of influenza?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Dude, I'm pretty sure english isn't you're native language, so I'm gonna cut you a lot of slack in your post, as such.

But that being said:  Nothing you just wrote made much sense.  

You went from rant to rant and...  nothing connected logically

3 hours ago, Lurick said:

dafuq is an influenzer? Is that someone who advocates for the merits of influenza?

They're the absolute worst of society.

If you get a chance, take a look at the documentaries about Fyre Island on Netflix and Hulu.

They're horrible people and got what they deserved.

Edit:  Now I see what you did there.  Sorry for mansplaining.

4 minutes ago, Erioch said:

They're the absolute worst of society.

If you get a chance, take a look at the documentaries about Fyre Island on Netflix and Hulu.

They're horrible people and got what they deserved.

Edit:  Now I see what you did there.  Sorry for mansplaining.

Haha, all good. Yah most influencers are shit people

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: