Are you a righty or lefty?

Righty.

For some tasks I do use left hand, though, but for fine motor movements and more intense tasks I use the right hand. Maybe about 85/15 righty. Not sure though.

Although for some things like opening doors I don't need hands, I can use my feet instead if the hands are occupied (no, I'm not kicking the doors open, I'm too weak for that)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Crippled right-hander due to stupidity which led to tendinitis. So, I use or have learned to use my left hand for some tasks like drawing, throwing, mouse control, etc. Also, as a left-eyed individual, I would probably shoot with my left-hand, rather than my right. Sure, I could tilt my head a bit more, but in a quick decision situation, I'd rather just deal with potential brass burns if I had a firearm, otherwise, have fun being shot by an arrow Link-style. This also sort of leads me to spar left-handed since my dominant eye covers more focused vision or whatever. It's one thing that might make me feel more comfortable driving in a right-side car rather than a left-side car. Anyway, I digress.

Strangely enough, I prefer my left hand for some sports like hockey and kendo. Despite never playing hockey (at the time) and never formally trained in swordsmanship, I prefer a left-handed grip over my right hand. This might make sense since the right hand "drags" the stick or sword.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Right handed. That's why I cut my left arm off.

Are you... Are you the Bionic Commando?! Can I have your autograph?

mr-spencer.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Post in the comments down below. tell us weather you switched you lead hand over sometimes.how comfortable you are with it & and which hand are you using to move the mouse right now.

are you asking if we are right or left handed or what hand we use the mouse with?

I'm left handed always have been, I use the mouse with my right hand, bowl right handed, play base ball right handed, throw right handed... I was tough to do most things right handed so i suck at a lot of things but cant switch now.

SHHHHHH no one can know, ok?

Okay, your secret is safe with me, Mr. Bionic Commando.

Lefties unite !! Lefty here , but I use the mouse with my right. Writing is a pain for lefties ,because the ink and pencil lead gets smudged and gets on your hand.

NOT a political queston. it means which hand you favor most of the time.

Post in the comments down below. tell us weather you switched you lead hand over sometimes.how comfortable you are with it & and which hand are you using to move the mouse right now.

Votes are public, PM me if you want to make it private.

Lefties FTW

EDIT- I use my right hand on my trackpad, and remotes and such. Though my left arm is definitely stronger... IYKWIM :P

You know,some people use the "Friction" force,if you know what I mean.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ambidextrous, It depends on what I am doing, which hand I use.

I was raised to use my right hand but I was a rebel ;) and wanted to be different and tick off the teacher so I practiced with my left.

I can use both.

for example eating I can use either left or right.

writing on right hand.

playing bowling right, tennis left and basket ball left.

Live your life like a dream.

I'm left handed, and I wouldn't have it any other way :) I use my mouse with my right hand which I recently trained myself to do. It was horrible to pick up at first but now I'm pretty good with it! At least now I don't have to remap the keyboard to my right hand...

Everything else I do with my left hand. Except for one thing.......  :ph34r:

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

I use left for everything that is not writing and mouse-ing.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

depends on what I'm doing.

writing: right

trowing/catching: left

soldering: right

hammering: left

etc.

so I've opted for both

I'm all over the place. I write with my right (I dropped using both hands around 5th grade), I throw and kick with my left, and I box southpaw.

ambidextrous! :D

I should've looked that one up before posting the poll :lol: , The more you know....

:ph34r: a ninja speaks many varieties of language.

Details separate people.

I should've looked that one up before posting the poll :lol: , The more you know....

:ph34r: a ninja speaks many varieties of language.

Yep, why be vague when we can be specific! All hail the vocabulary Goddess!!! xD

All hail the vocabulary Goddess!!! xD

Hah! :D 

Details separate people.

i'm righty , but when i play Soccer, Both Feet ....

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

mostly lefty but slightly both.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.