EK Introduces a New Dual DDC 3.2 PWM Pump Setup

4960X

EK-complet.jpg

EK Water Blocks is proud to introduce EK-Dual DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP, a third generation high-performance aftermarket DUAL pump top (volute) for DDC type water pumps, pre-installed with two EK-DDC 3.2 PWM water pumps.

http://www.relaxedtech.com/news/2014/ek-introduces-a-new-dual-ddc-3-2-pwm-pump-setup/

It looks so slick and sexy!

EK-complet.jpg

It looks so slick and sexy!

It's a blender

blender_recepten.jpg

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

On a more serious note though, it looks frikking huge (and I'm not too big of a fan its aesthetic either), I don't think I'd want that in my case.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Is there a reason to have a second pump other than having a failover? It seems like it would be extra noise in the case for not much gain... unless you have like... a quad SLI loop or something?

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

Is there a reason to have a second pump other than having a failover? It seems like it would be extra noise in the case for not much gain... unless you have like... a quad SLI loop or something?

Failover is important, especially if you have a failure when you're away from the house.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Failover is important, especially if you have a failure when you're away from the house.

So you set up a cool double pump water cooled computer then you leave it running all by itself at home? You are just so mean! :angry:

:lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

the computer will shut down before anything bad happens

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

So you set up a cool double pump water cooled computer then you leave it running all by itself at home? You are just so mean! :angry:

:lol:

the computer will shut down before anything bad happens

If you are doing a long render for a video editing project you don't want your computer shutting down in the middle of it. I agree it's not the most likely scenario but it's still a possibility.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

If you are doing a long render for a video editing project you don't want your computer shutting down in the middle of it. I agree it's not the most likely scenario but it's still a possibility.

This. I do a lot of 3D rendering in 3Ds Max and some scenes take 24+ hrs to render. A couple of times my computer has shut down in the middle of rendering and it's very frustrating.

me likey 

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online