[World] Windows 8.1 Pro 32/64 $35

WillFromGA

I'm waiting to validate my code on their chat, almost 2 and half hours waiting now. I'll post the outcome.

I'm waiting to validate my code on their chat, almost 2 and half hours waiting now. I'll post the outcome.

Did you press the "Code Unlock" at the Live chat?

They can sell these keys this cheap for two reasons that I know of. 1: They are stolen and therefore it costs next to nothing for them to get. 2: They buy them from countries that have the keys for cheaper in the first place.

Or three, they're getting the keys straight from Microsoft in a similar fashion as computer companies such as Dell/HP/Lenovo/etc... All of whom pay next to nothing for their copies of windows--especially compared to what consumers pay. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Soooo tempted to upgrade :S

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Did you press the "Code Unlock" at the Live chat?

Yes I did.

I did get my code but I'd been having problems downloading the image from MS servers, apparently my country (Guatemala) is not allowed to make online purchases of MS software.

I solved it with a VPN and I'm writhing this from my new activated windows 8.1 pro installation.

so yeah it worked for me, I might get another one.

Does it provide an ISO download after I purchase the key? Or will I need to torrent an ISO of the windows from somewhere else? o-o Also.. is there one for windows 7? 

Does it provide an ISO download after I purchase the key? Or will I need to torrent an ISO of the windows from somewhere else? o-o Also.. is there one for windows 7? 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/upgrade-product-key-only

None for Windows 7.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not an expert but from what I know, the only thing gaming wise is it doesn't use as much memory as Windows 7.

Heh, turn off the page file (normally done to get much better performance) and try to say that again. It's 1.2 times as much all put together.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

just got it for $20 (15.47 euro's) XDDDDD

thank you very much. my dad has a build coming up and you saved him some $$

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

just got it for $20 (15.47 euro's) XDDDDD

thank you very much. my dad has a build coming up and you saved him some $$

Not a problem at all! Did it activate? I guess some people are having problems activating theirs.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Not a problem at all! Did it activate? I guess some people are having problems activating theirs.

my order is still processing. I emailed them as instructed. Im sure they will fix it, i know this site is legit, seen others use it before.

UPDATE: The said the person who sold me the key didnt have enough keys to sell. So I am being refunded. Guess Ill try again when I get my money. ROUND 2: DING

UPDATE ON ROUND 2: MISSION SUCCESSFUL. I now have a win 8.1 pro 32/64bit full version key @ 90% off XDDD (only payed $20)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

$20 at the moment. Just got one

CPU AMD FX 8350 @5GHz. Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula Z. RAM 8GB G.Skill Sniper. GPU Reference Sapphire Radeon R9 290X. Case Fractal Design Define XL R2. Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD and 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K. PSU XFX 850BEFX Pro 850W 80+ Gold. Cooler XSPC RayStorm

Key worked no problem, made a USB and ISO. Gonna try it on the machine I'm building for the Mrs, when the parts arrive. $20 is crazy cheap.

What program do you guys use to verify when they screen share?

Thanks.

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

Just bought a key for £10.60, cheers!

Been wanting a copy of Windows 8, I've wanted to try out the Powershell V.5 preview but not interested in the evaluation copy.

Thanks.

I love your profile picture.

Thanks.

You just download the ISO from Microsoft's site (there's multiple links somewhere in this thread) and paste the product key in. Do not need to press next or anything, once you paste the product key in, it'll say if it works or not.

right now its like 20 bucks USD so there is not any reason not to buy it

I purchased it and you get a key. Get an iso of windows 8.1 and install. I am currently installing now and the key works. It says that is a lifetime key but I don't know if it is lifetime to the first motherboard or completely lifetime.

Hi WILLFROMGA Did you have any problems with the install? I just bought 2 copies from Microsoft for $199.00 each I would love to send them back and purchase these they are selling at $19.99 right now and I found a 2 user key for $38.00 but I want to be sure I'm going to get a key that works!! Thanks Stevebit56

I had no problems with the install at all. How ever, I was one of the first to buy the keys on the website. After reading through some of these other posts, it seems like some other people did have problems. For me, I got the code, downloaded the .iso, and then installed Windows 8.1. Others had to do a couple more steps to get the code or something like that. I'm not sure what they had to do and what the process for doing that was though.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

is this legit? O.o

Intel i5-3570K @ 4.1GHz  • XSPC Raystorm • FrozenQ 250mm Liquid Fusion • 8GB DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) • Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB • Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Intel 730 Series 240GB • ASTRO A40 Audio Solution • D-Link N-150

Does anyone know how to re-get your code, or if it is necessary for anything? Had mine in a txt file but pc restarted and it didn't save. I already registered it and all I have to do is install it, but not sure if we need the product code for future use.

EDIT: nvm, in the installer it gives you the product code

currently $18.74

Trying to decide if I should get it or not...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Up and running on the wife's machine clean install, and its is pretty fast I must say. Running on an I7 930@3.8, 12GB, 120GB Vertex 3, Gigabyte GTX 750Ti 2 GB(which I have to say is a beast of a card at $130 and OC's like a mothertrucker). Considering it for my machine, because at less then $20 now, hard to say why the hell not..