Windows Defender not working and does not restart and keeps terminating itself.

This all started when I was playing Overwatch 2 normally one weekend when all of a sudden, my PSU started to act up which led to my PC Crashing and going on Boot Loop. So long story short it corrupted my Motherboard and RAM, so I bought another PSU, Motherboard, and RAM. Still retained most of my parts from my PC fortunately and I did a test for my CPU with OCC and Intel, MSI Afterburner for my GPU and other 3rd party app for benchmarking GPU, as well as checking the diskhealth of my drives and it all passed. But after that when I reinstalled all my games and drivers my PC keeps freezing or crashing when playing games which are multiplayer extensive and have anticheat system included. I also noticed that my Windows Defender was not working as intended amidst all the errors and I believe that it is correlated. 

That being said here are the solutions I have tried to fix the problem but to no avail:

- SFC /Scannow
- DISM Commands (Scanhealth, Checkhealth, RestoreHealth)
- Removing and Updating Windows Defender Signatures both via CMD and PowerShell

- Powershell Command: Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI* | Reset-AppxPackage

- Cleaning up the OS Directory via Disk Cleanup

- tried Ren:SoftwareDistribution and Catroot2 commands as well but didn't work.

- Made a DisableAntiSpyware in Registry Edit, also turned it to '0'.

- did a repair/upgrade install.

- did a clean install.

- tried installing using an older version of Windows 10 (Not 22H2)

- tried installing Windows 11

- tried installing OS on a MBR Disk

- tried installing OS on a GPT Disk

- tried downloading and updating my Windows Defender Manually but it doesn't seem to Run the installation.

After several attempts it came to me that this might be a cause of not owning a legitimate license of Windows 10 but even after purchasing a legit license key the problem still persisted. I will attach my MSInfo and DxDiag as well as the other errors that I encountered with this problem. These are are the games that I am playing to give you more information and insight with the issue:

Games that Run fine: Resident Evil 2, 3, 4 (All Remake), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne, Age of Darkness, Civ 6, Ready or Not, Command and Conquer Red Alert 3, Tribes of Midgard.

Games that Freeze and Crash: Naraka: Bladepoint, Fortnite, Overwatch 2, Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (I haven't tried all games with AntiCheat but highly likely all of them can lead to crashing or freezing)

Apologies for the long post. Any help regarding this issue will be highly appreciated. 

Could not restart.JPG

No definitions.JPG

Signature Update Failed.JPG

Windows Defender Faulting Error.JPG

Windows Defender Terminated.JPG

DxDiag.txt MSInfo.txt

9 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

It's defending you from it's self. jokes aside. was there any update recently?

Nothing remarkable so far. Did a digging about it but this was supposed to be solved by the Windows Security Update. These are the only ones I have.

Installed Updates.JPG

8 minutes ago, Kurappa said:

Nothing remarkable so far. Did a digging about it but this was supposed to be solved by the Windows Security Update. These are the only ones I have.

Installed Updates.JPG

try rolling back that security update KB5026361

6 minutes ago, bebejapes said:

try rolling back that security update KB5026361

Tried doing it now. This is what happens.

image.png

Just now, Kurappa said:

Tried doing it now. This is what happens.

image.png

ahh to me and my train of logic i think its like you had an issue with the update and now you cant roll back since 10/5/23. try rolling back to when you did the Update KB5012170

I have uninstalled the update then restarted my PC but the issue is still there. 😞 image.thumb.png.be75ad6ce770c41433d33d4d727728d0.pngimage.thumb.png.c8943a7439d327ae8576629f4d2833ac.png

1 minute ago, Kurappa said:

I have uninstalled the update then restarted my PC but the issue is still there. 😞 image.thumb.png.be75ad6ce770c41433d33d4d727728d0.pngimage.thumb.png.c8943a7439d327ae8576629f4d2833ac.png

the update is still installed though. everything at 10/05/2023 try un installing them

KB5026361 could not be completely uninstalled. While there is no other option for that other update to be uninstalled.image.thumb.png.443a478fd4cb2dd0144b3df1ff9cb1df.pngimage.thumb.png.df61473cbf635aea9e69767c23dd2b36.png