Off Topic Chit Chat

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

random shitpost.

No need to add random, a shitpost is a shitpost. Learn to slap in a random question and you become a pro shitposter.

Wow...AsRock customer support is AMAZING. I highly recommend it.

This is coming from my only other experiences being ASUS (terrible, not helpful at all IMO), Dell (pretty good, also recommended), and Microsoft (also pretty good, recommend it).

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

35 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Wow...AsRock customer support is AMAZING. I highly recommend it.

This is coming from my only other experiences being ASUS (terrible, not helpful at all IMO), Dell (pretty good, also recommended), and Microsoft (also pretty good, recommend it).

I just realized how strange it is so see someone recommend customer service.  Even the best customer service only exists as a means to resolve issues, so I just find something funny about the idea of recommending it when it's associated with needing to fix something xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

do you fuck with the war

On 5/24/2017 at 6:22 PM, jaffer said:

do you fuck with the war

HARD. 8]

ezgif-2-2a039b59d2.gif

xD Our president did the same thing couple of years ago, but it`s one thing to rule a nation with 1/4 of the people living in NY and whole other story with hundreds of millions of people. So much shame. xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

15 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

ezgif-2-2a039b59d2.gif

xD Our president did the same thing couple of years ago, but it`s one thing to rule a nation with 1/4 of the people living in NY and whole other story with hundreds of millions of people. So much shame. xD

Legend has it that dude no longer has his right hand. Not sure who felt more awkward in this one. 

Off topic? ok you asked for it. 

Don't you just hate it when you step on a turtle and then you have to eat the turtle and then the turtle is just crawling in your stomach?

2 hours ago, Randomscroller said:

Off topic? ok you asked for it. 

Don't you just hate it when you step on a turtle and then you have to eat the turtle and then the turtle is just crawling in your stomach?

if it's still crawling after eating, you ate it wrong

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

10 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

if it's still crawling after eating, you ate it wrong

If that happens proceed to cook it noice and well

4 minutes ago, NCIX Lampy said:

I should just throw myself in the recycling bin at this point. 

Image.png.81426bbac9b7742e01ea8e9c644cb7f6.png

Bit light on the humor ... but you may gleam on the literary effulgence of this forum.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

On 4/17/2017 at 10:06 AM, Guest said:

@Ryan_Vickers

I need technical assistance cleaning my ass. I seem to have inserted the entire toilet roll into my anus rather than using the correct method of wiping. Please help. 

This quote was randomly here, but I was going to comment that this thread is now on my favourite number

I am watching the Rock am Ring festival live stream B|. It really rocks!

Greetings from Germany

im out of ideas on what do to with this case was my nas but now eh a monitor/"glass display" (yes i know its acrylic)  maybe IMG20170604174040.thumb.jpg.d9bdc1c4f0242ea30e327045c5a5171c.jpg

lives on

BAKABT

24 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

Yes I know the muffin man

the muffin man

the muffin man

Waiting for a fever to break. My body must have overclocked too high. Unlike my PC however, I am attempting watercooling to good results.