Off Topic Chit Chat

1 hour ago, Magnifyy said:

What upsides does being sick have?

btw i'm sooooooo sick

No school.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

2,000 posts!!!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Why does this creature look like a vaginal monster?... Nature... Is strange... 

Image.jpg.d6263c60168a218ae684e86eedaaaf3f.jpg

3 hours ago, NCIX Lampy said:

-

You are one sick fuck LMFAO

7 hours ago, NCIX Lampy said:

How so.

The image and vagina.

18 hours ago, NCIX Lampy said:

Why does this creature look like a vaginal monster?... Nature... Is strange... 

Image.jpg.d6263c60168a218ae684e86eedaaaf3f.jpg

Sick LOL

3 hours ago, yathis said:

Sick LOL

?...

Triplofusus Giganteus 

Nof sure where to post this... This seemed like the right topic ^^.

I love Linustechtips. It's the only YouTube channel I have on notifications. I watch every video and love it. Keep doing what you're doing.

If I could have a request, it would be to do more enterprise/server related videos. I'm heavily into virtualisation and would love you guys dipping your toes into VMware View, more petabyte type videos, etc.

Rock on, Linus and the team!

On 4/25/2017 at 2:18 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

I think the question is who else is just out of frame ;) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That's great

On 5/7/2017 at 2:00 PM, Cuzum said:

So.... anyone jealous of my mad Australian internet speed? :D

6279080615.png

You see Ivan

If you point AK at router

Router will be faster because of fear of shoot

18301763_1919868094914400_8835229352658217589_n.jpg

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Speaking of Internet, just went from 60 mbps to 120 mbps for like 5$ plus per month.

GG to my ISP for not notifying before that I was on an old decrepit grand-fathered plan for more than a year.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

1 hour ago, Raskolnikov said:

Speaking of Internet, just went from 60 mbps to 120 mbps for like 5$ plus per month.

GG to my ISP for not notifying before that I was on an old decrepit grand-fathered plan for more than a year.

Of course they wouldn't tell you, why would they possibly want to give you better service than they need to?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 2016-01-21 at 2:00 PM, sandboarder08 said:

Has everyone bought their bread and milk?

Only milk, I am trying low carbdiet.

17 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

15 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Of course they wouldn't tell you, why would they possibly want to give you better service than they need to?

Virgin Media notified us (after I called to initiate 'their' offer) 5 years after they upgraded people off the old 20Mbps packages onto the 50Mbps packages for free. So for 5 years we were paying like, £30 more for 30Mbps less than everyone else - also on an old TV box (not that we use it) and modem etc. 

It was actually ShadowCaptain on here that made me realise we'd been missing out for 5 years. 

Couple month later they offered free upgrades again (again, being notified by Shadow) to 70Mbps 

The joys.

On 5/11/2017 at 9:24 AM, AUniqueName said:

Virgin Media notified us (after I called to initiate 'their' offer) 5 years after they upgraded people off the old 20Mbps packages onto the 50Mbps packages for free. So for 5 years we were paying like, £30 more for 30Mbps less than everyone else - also on an old TV box (not that we use it) and modem etc. 

It was actually ShadowCaptain on here that made me realise we'd been missing out for 5 years. 

Couple month later they offered free upgrades again (again, being notified by Shadow) to 70Mbps 

The joys.

Ahahahahahaha

You haven't even begun to experience the joys of ISPs. I had Comcast at one point. I paid ~$150 a month for 25 mbps internet. 

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

3 minutes ago, N1ghtshade said:

Ahahahahahaha

You haven't even begun to experience the joys of ISPs. I had Comcast at one point. I paid ~$150 a month for 25 mbps internet. 

omg that's horrible... here we could get like, 100 or 150 MBit for that much, and even that is terrible

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

omg that's horrible... here we could get like, 100 or 150 MBit for that much, and even that is terrible

My school pays about the same rate for 1mbps internet. And ahh yes, the joys of living in suburban Oregon. My max internet speed I can get here is about ~150 mbps D/L, and you don't even wanna know what i'd have to pay for that. My friend lives out in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the woods. He lives next to a rock quarry, that's how nowhere it is. And he gets ~150 mbps internet for less than I get my shite internet. Probably cause he's on OnlineNW and i'm using Frontier.

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

I still remember dialup with 14400 and 38400 baud modems. then the first analog internet flat... and Audio Galaxy with their Satelite... oh that times... 

Hamburg ISP is O2, VDSL 50, at first there were around 48 mbit downstream and around 11 mbit upstream... right now it is down to 30 down and 7 up... with still the same price =/

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN