Modis Geekstakes Sponsored Giveaway

nicklmg

Definitely virtual reality. I own a smartwatch and it's not the greatest tech right now

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Love drones they have always been something i'm interested in.

Virtual reality is going to be huge soon and it will be awesome when we can become even more engrossed in our games :D

VR is already looking interesting so, I hope for it to advance further! Good luck everyone!

CPU : FX8320 MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0 RAM: CORSAIR XMS3 8GB(1x8GB) STORAGE: 64GB BOOT SSD 1TB STOARGE HDD GPU: SAPPHIRE 7950 PSU: XFX 650W CASE: BITFENIX SHINOBI WINDOW COOLING: 212 EVO

Super excited for VR, i think it will be a game changer, also it has its fingers in the wearable tech pies too.

Some sort of VR google glass crazyiness please world :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm really excited for wearable Tech . Although i would like to know what it will be with VR.

And of course Health tech. :)

I'm pretty excited to see if the SteamBoxes will actually take off and become a thing or if they'll just fade from the spotlight into nothingness in a few weeks. We'll see, won't we?

I'm interested in all of these, but most of all next gen games, virtual reality, and smart homes. 

3D Printing is gonna rock in this world soon!.

I would love to win CM Storm Quickfire TK backlit Mechanical Keyboard..

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

3D Printing. I'm getting into costume/prop building and it would be super handy to have one for a few bits and pieces

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

noo checkboxes? ,  I wanted to check every single one *sniffle*. on a serious note, I could not decide so i picked pebble

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Wearable tech because I hope it's going to be so intuitive and integrated into our lives that even "my mother" would be able use it every day.

something

I personally am very interested in the Oculus rift for gaming. And I am trying to save up enough moneys so I can buy one soon or later. 

But the thing that I hope to be able to use within the next 3-5 years has to be the google lens
As an diabetic this piece of technology is simply amazing. I allready have an insuline pump. This device is linked with the blood sugarlevel measuring device, so I basicly only need to have that with me to control the pump and the amount of medication (insuline) I have to take.  

But the problem is that you need to measure constantly. At least 4-5 times a day. Just to keep your sugar in a good level. With this lens it would be a lot more easy to keep your sugar in a good level, because it will measure your blood almost non stop. Wich should make you able to just simply live healthier. Because the thing that hurts the body the most is an unstable sugar level.

I am really excited about it and hope that my country will have this quickly!  

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I'm really looking forward to next gen display technology.  Many people are already pushing towards resolutions above 1080p with 1440p, but 4k is a huge step up beyond that.  Also, the highly anticipated G-Sync, if it is all they say it will be, will be a game changer.  I look forward to the day when I can get a 4k monitor for the price a high end 1080p monitor is now.  And with this trend of increasing display resolutions will come faster (and hopefully shinier) GPUs. :D

Next Generation TVs because i enjoy watching stuff in it's highest quality as possible!

3d printing really interests me, I would love to be able to print objects at home.

A stand or cover for your phone, a cool personalised cup for desk, the possibilities are endless.

Resolution is just a number

Totally addicted to anything that has technology combined with style and the Pebble Steel has that..very neat stuff. 

As someone who enjoys video games, I'm personally excited for VR. Particularly games such as Mirror's Edge

3D Printing because why not.

Such a hard choice! I want half of that entire list, damn it!

However, I went with AR - Oculus Rift. It was between that, Wearable Glasses, or 3D Printer. I want all 3.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

3D printing FTW!

Imagine all the parts for your future devices just need to be printed and you can print anything that you will need for life (food, medicine)..

Good luck to everyone who entered!

Smart glasses (and other augmented reality) because I really feel that it has direct implications upon the way we use technology and live our lives (although it'll be a while until I personally get anything of the sort). The Corning A Day in Glass video really illustrates this.

Oculus and external GPU solutions via Thunderbolt

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz