Where do you guys get your games???

greenroost1445

So If you guys haven't seen my post in other areas, well I'm starting a game dev studio and I need a platform from which to distribute my game. As of right now I have Steam, Good Old Games, and maybe Amazon. If you guys have any other ideas they would be well appreciated.

tremor games, its been a while since ive paid for a game, i "earn" my games.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I like to try to get my games from the Humble Store because I can get both a Steam Version and a DRM Version if it is available.  I almost always just play the Steam version, but it's nice to have a DRM free back up.

Thepir..origin!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAMMMMMMMM!!!! and GoG, but I've only gotten 2 games from there. Also Uplay, but that was for a game that came with my GTX770. Other than that there is origin and humble bundle as far  as I know.

steam, humble bundle, green man gaming, gamers gate, indi gala, bundle stars and origin for a few exclusives. 

I get my games off of steam sales, humble bundle and kinguin ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Steam, Origin, Datablitz (some has attractive chicks that sells hard copy).

Live your life like a dream.

Humble Bundle?

Do you know if I have to put the games on there myself or are they selected? 

neutral-pirate-poker-face-l.png

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Steam, Origin or the occasional physical copy.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Steam,GoG and the humble bundle. 

If you're just starting out the humble bundle might be a good option (If they accept your game) 

It might be a good way to get your foot in the door^^ 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Steam. Origin, Uplay (for games that game with my 780)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Steam, Origin, Fast2Play And Humble Bundle

The Humble Origin Bundle was the best deal ever, and Steam has killer sales too :D 

Origin is mostly a Rip-off and u-play is just there when you buy an Ubisoft game on Steam

" If you don't hand your homework In, I might have find where you live and break your House." <<-- Mr Leat, 2013

CJS-Cdkeys.com is something you all should REALLY check out :) I bought BF4 from there and i got the code in like 3 seconds :) It may look a bit scary site, but read all the reviews and you'll be sure it is a real money saver!

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

Forum giveaways.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Steam

Green Man Gaming

Newegg

Amazon

Origin

GameFly

Humble Bundle

Uplay

GamersGate

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

1) Store

2) Origin and Steam via bundles and key sellers like Green Man.