Different sizes of WAN and Shortcircuit sweatpants sold out for months.

Pixel5

Hello People.

i ordered multiple hoodies and sweatpants both WAN and Shortcircuit on Blackfriday and unfortunately none of the sweatpants was ever delivered because they were all sold out despite being in stock when i ordered.

the same happened again when i ordered some as a birthday present for my wife who now has a short circuit hoodie but no matching sweatpants because the size medium long is sold out since November, same for the WAN sweatpants in 2XL long, also sold out since November.

Will these items ever be back in restocked or will we have to live with not having the matching items despite even ordering some of them with the combo deal that was available for black friday?

10 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

I'll have someone from the team chime in here

thanks for the prompt reply.

i just wanna add that i was refunded for everything that was not delivered so financially everything has been sorted out, this is really just about the fact that i like the products and would like to have the matching items if possible.

On 4/2/2023 at 8:00 PM, LinusTech said:

I'll have someone from the team chime in here

any update on this?

On 4/2/2023 at 10:33 AM, Pixel5 said:

Hello People.

i ordered multiple hoodies and sweatpants both WAN and Shortcircuit on Blackfriday and unfortunately none of the sweatpants was ever delivered because they were all sold out despite being in stock when i ordered.

the same happened again when i ordered some as a birthday present for my wife who now has a short circuit hoodie but no matching sweatpants because the size medium long is sold out since November, same for the WAN sweatpants in 2XL long, also sold out since November.

Will these items ever be back in restocked or will we have to live with not having the matching items despite even ordering some of them with the combo deal that was available for black friday?

We did run into some issues managing the inventory for these SKUs last November. That was due to the combination of the holiday rush plus the introduction of the Mystery Sweatpants promo. Shopify's built-in tools for inventory management do have some limitations that make this sort of thing more complex than it probably has to be (no shade of course), but we're looking into ways to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future.

As far as restocking goes, I can't commit to a timeline on that but I've been informed that sweatpants restocks are on order, so it's coming, I'm just not 100% certain of when. 🙂

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2023 at 7:07 PM, Adam Pilolla said:

We did run into some issues managing the inventory for these SKUs last November. That was due to the combination of the holiday rush plus the introduction of the Mystery Sweatpants promo. Shopify's built-in tools for inventory management do have some limitations that make this sort of thing more complex than it probably has to be (no shade of course), but we're looking into ways to prevent this sort of thing from happening in the future.

As far as restocking goes, I can't commit to a timeline on that but I've been informed that sweatpants restocks are on order, so it's coming, I'm just not 100% certain of when. 🙂

sorry to bother with this again but another 2 months have passed and now all sizes of the short circuit and WAN sweatpants are sold out.

any news on a restock for any of these?

Thanks to this thread, it reminded me how much I enjoy the WAN sweatpants and now I will also be eagerly waiting for a restock so that I can pick up a pair of the Stealth ones.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |