Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

Damn that looks nice. I'm getting my case airbrushed for my build too so seeing this is getting me excited about that :D

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

Holy crap that looks fantastic

Thanks! :)

Like I told you on PcCaseModz, I absolutely love it!!!! It's gorgeous!!!

I thank you again! :D

That is going to look so nice with the parts inside.

Thanks, I can't wait to put it together, its killing me to wait lol but its all going to be worth it in the end. :)

Damn that looks nice. I'm getting my case airbrushed for my build too so seeing this is getting me excited about that :D

Thank you and can't wait to see yours. :)

Nice to see another update for this build, when do you hope to get the panels back?

He said early this week I should be able to pick it up. :) then its onto filling her up and taking a massive amount of pictures lol

damn never loved riddler that much but wow

also sucker just gave us a free painting lesson

Thanks. :)

And I know right, when he emailed me the pics and each detailed discription to them I was pleasantly surprised. He wanted to make sure you guys knew the step by step process.

also if you dont mind how much does it cost to make a case look THAT good

It took $600 to make this case look this good lol plus the gas to get there, two hour drive to and from each time. I was determined to find a certain look and wanted a quality artist. It just so happened he had to live two hours away :\ but again, worth it.

Damn, the artist is good, the details and everything. :)

:)

I made sure to find a great artist. I was very picky when it came down to it. He's an artist where you can tell that he cares about his artwork. Im very pleased so far of what I've seen.

HOLY CRAP them painting skills

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Haven't posted on this thread in a little while but holy damn it's looking awesome, dat art work. Praise be to your artist, and good on you for sticking with it through all this time for some quality work. Looking forward to seeing it all finished. ^_^

"Have you tried turning it off and back on again?"

Got another update for you guys. I'll be headed to pick up the panels tomorrow before work. Unfortunately I have to go to work right after picking them up. I'll be working on taking pictures this weekend and posting them up as soon as I can. I'll more than likely be putting the fluid in either on Sunday or Monday and then taking more pictures of the build all together.

Got another update for you guys. I'll be headed to pick up the panels tomorrow before work. Unfortunately I have to go to work right after picking them up. I'll be working on taking pictures this weekend and posting them up as soon as I can. I'll more than likely be putting the fluid in either on Sunday or Monday and then taking more pictures of the build all together.

Cant wait to see it all come together.

Blarg

I have some teaser pics for you all. I'll be posting up the rest of the pics soon. Been working on taking picture all day today, trying to get the best glamor shots that I can. I have more pics to take though and will be doing so before work tomorrow. I should have them up by the next day. Yesterday I had filled the loop and took a small video, which I'll add later on down the road. When I put it up don't judge me lol it's not that great of quality. It's my first video as well. Let's just say pictures are my strong suit not videos xD. Now on to what you're really here for...

This is the fluid I used. Mayhem's pastel green with half a bottle of UV green dye added to it.

bqwLdgG.jpg

This is only part of the airbrushing, didn't want to spoil it but wanted to show you guys a little teaser of the artwork.

p0ttymu.jpg

Good God....

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

Although it's not my Color scheme, I have to say that the attention to detail put into it makes it near perfect and deserves a lot of respect!

I also have a question: Would you recommend the Alpenföhn fans you used? They sound good on the spec sheet but I wanted to hear from someone who actually used them before I blindly buy them. =)

Although it's not my Color scheme, I have to say that the attention to detail put into it makes it near perfect and deserves a lot of respect!

I also have a question: Would you recommend the Alpenföhn fans you used? They sound good on the spec sheet but I wanted to hear from someone who actually used them before I blindly buy them. =)

They are really good fans they push out a lot air with or without radiators. If I had to rate them, they are better than the courgar vortex fans but not as good as Noctua NF12's. But, at least they look better than the NF12's lol xD

And thank you, it's nice to see the effort I put into detail being noticed and appreciated. To me, detail is everything.

I have a sad announcement to make, I'm having trouble with my motem and it seems to have given up. So it will be about 2 to 3 days before I have access to the internet again to post the pics up. :( I do apologize for the wait and as soon as I'm able I will post the pictures for you guys. I know I promised to post them today, but as soon as I came home the ISP's motem crapped out on me. I called my provider and they said they will send another and it will be a couple days to get to me. I live in a rural area aka the boonsticks...

I have a sad announcement to make, I'm having trouble with my motem and it seems to have given up. So it will be about 2 to 3 days before I have access to the internet again to post the pics up. :( I do apologize for the wait and as soon as I'm able I will post the pictures for you guys. I know I promised to post them today, but as soon as I came home the ISP's motem crapped out on me. I called my provider and they said they will send another and it will be a couple days to get to me. I live in a rural area aka the boonsticks...

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Nuff said

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Ya that's exactly what I felt like when I came home and found the box not working. So now I'm at McDonalds using their WiFi to let you guys know the bad news. I'll be headed home soon and will check in here and there.

Aww poop. Well that's ashame. Still though, from what you've posted so far this is an AMAZING build :) Looking forward to the final photos!

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

I really hope you get back to posting these final photos quick as possible, so anxious on the 'Glamour Shots'.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K - RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 16GB - MOBO: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GB - PSU: EVGA 650W 80+ Gold 

Case: NZXT H440 White - Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 - OS: Windows 8.1 - Mouse: Razer Naga Hex

New channel: DrenynGaming