Green H440 Special Edition "The Riddler" - Completed

_TechPuppet_

lol thanks :) I wanted the bend on the right of the cpu block to swoop down and go under the memory so I could access them better, in case I need to replace any of them they are easy to get to. That way I don't have to tear the build down to get to the memory. I also thought since the Riddle was on the "crazy" side the bends needed to be a little crazy too.

Nice and functional at the same time, well thought out :) I also like the res placement (Wanted to add that to the first post, but decided not to because you are often way to quick to respond :D)

P.s. My bet is that the white coolant gonna work best... probably... :D But blue as on the MOBO capacitors could be nice too :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Nice and functional at the same time, well thought out :) I also like the res placement (Wanted to add that to the first post, but decided not to because you are often way to quick to respond :D)

P.s. My bet is that the white coolant gonna work best... probably... :D But blue as on the MOBO capacitors could be nice too :)

hehe I post fast cuz I is excited xD you know me too well lol

The res was my main focus, I knew from the beginning that I wanted it there. It will bring good color to the build being there and with the cover it will add an extra bit of edge to it. The blue dye is so that if the green is too bright and needs darkening I can add a couple drops to bring the color down and the deepen the green. I got both blues to see which would work better. The white will be used as the base and I will add the green until I get the colour I wish and then add the uv green and if I need to, add some blue.

hehe I post fast cuz I is excited xD you know me too well lol

The res was my main focus, I knew from the beginning that I wanted it there. It will bring good color to the build being there and with the cover it will add an extra bit of edge to it. The blue dye is so that if the green is too bright and needs darkening I can add a couple drops to bring the color down and the deepen the green. I got both blues to see which would work better. The white will be used as the base and I will add the green until I get the colour I wish and then add the uv green and if I need to, add some blue.

So pretty much this :D

warning_crazy_chemist_at_work_note_cards

P.s. I always enjoy your replies, informative :)

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

Pretty much haha

and thank you :)

Sure, sure. :) I had to add that because you always respond with a whole paragraph and then I feel bad with one/two sentences of my answer  :D

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

So pretty much this  :D

warning_crazy_chemist_at_work_note_cards

P.s. I always enjoy your replies, informative  :)

reminds me of this one.

2c1de721d8.JPG

I tend to be a talker lol

but nobody can tell right? ;)

You talk? 

Blarg

Awesome build mate, love the h440's, just a question, those clips on the pci-e cables going into the graphics card on the "show" side of the case, what are they called and where did you get them? They set the cables in nicely!

Awesome build mate, love the h440's, just a question, those clips on the pci-e cables going into the graphics card on the "show" side of the case, what are they called and where did you get them? They set the cables in nicely!

Cable combs. A few companies make them in a few different styles.

Some good options here: http://mainframecustom.com/product-category/cable-management/

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Cable combs. A few companies make them in a few different styles.

Some good options here: http://mainframecustom.com/product-category/cable-management/

As you can see, what he said lol thanks MourningSouls. I just ordered some new ones that you guys will see in the next pics I put up, I've already put them on and they look, I think, a lot better. I went from the E22 ones, to the stealth ones.

I've already put them on and they look, I think, a lot better. I went from the E22 ones, to the stealth ones.

even from the pics online they will look alot cleaner and not draw attention

this has come a long way since we were trying to figure out what coolant to use.  Exceeded expectations

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Wow ! That is a nice build! One of my dream machine, sadly i don't have that much cash and time to invest in building one like this with custom watercooling.

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

this has come a long way since we were trying to figure out what coolant to use.  Exceeded expectations

It sure has, and thanks :) 

Wow ! That is a nice build! One of my dream machine, sadly i don't have that much cash and time to invest in building one like this with custom watercooling.

You'll get there one day. :)

And thank you

any updates?

Yes, come tomorrow (I'm hoping but due to weather it may be delayed) I'll be taking my case to be airbrushed. Its a 2hr drive and it has been snowing so I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not, I might have to wait till Monday. I talked with the artist and he said it would take around 3 weeks to finish due to previous products he must finish first. After that's done ill be adding the fluid and she'll be done. I've already leak tested the system found a leak but it's fixed now and just waiting to be filled.

Yes, come tomorrow (I'm hoping but due to weather it may be delayed) I'll be taking my case to be airbrushed. Its a 2hr drive and it has been snowing so I'm not sure if I'll be able to or not, I might have to wait till Monday. I talked with the artist and he said it would take around 3 weeks to finish due to previous products he must finish first. After that's done ill be adding the fluid and she'll be done. I've already leak tested the system found a leak but it's fixed now and just waiting to be filled.

NICE!!

Its really coming along 

Wanted to give you guys an update. Just brought my case to be airbrushed yesterday, the artist told me it will be finished around the end of March, early April. He offered to give update pics so I can post them for you guys.

Wanted to give you guys an update. Just brought my case to be airbrushed yesterday, the artist told me it will be finished around the end of March, early April. He offered to give update pics so I can post them for you guys.

Update pics HYPE!

My modded Air 540 build

Spoiler

All aboard the hype train!

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43