Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB vs Be Quiet Pure Loop 2 FX

JohnnyShalos
Go to solution Solved by rcmaehl,

I personally use the 360 version of the Arctic and highly recommend it. 

Looking at reviews the Arctic is slightly better at lower TDP cooling the BeQuiet in cooling and significantly better at high TDP cooling.

BeQuiet has RGB though.

hello, which of the two 240mm water coolers above do you recommend to place on the top of the case Be Quiet Pure Base 500 FX ?

I have seen several reviews that Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 is one of the best and has the best temperatures on the market for 240mm.
I haven't seen the pure loop 2 recommended in the reviews, but I see many videos that have it pair with the box.

Is it because of appearance and they are both be quite brand?

I personally use the 360 version of the Arctic and highly recommend it. 

Looking at reviews the Arctic is slightly better at lower TDP cooling the BeQuiet in cooling and significantly better at high TDP cooling.

BeQuiet has RGB though.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

7 minutes ago, JohnnyShalos said:

hello, which of the two 240mm water coolers above do you recommend to place on the top of the case Be Quiet Pure Base 500 FX ?

I have seen several reviews that Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 is one of the best and has the best temperatures on the market for 240mm.
I haven't seen the pure loop 2 recommended in the reviews, but I see many videos that have it pair with the box.

Is it because of appearance and they are both be quite brand?

the liquid freezer has a thicker radiator  so it should cool a bit better 

Just now, _Omega_ said:

the liquid freezer has a thicker radiator  so it should cool a bit better 

Quite a bit thicker than most other AIOs and therefore needs more clearance so watch out for the case compatibility as you may hit your DRAM if there is not enough clearance.

This is my 360 version vs the Noctua NH-U12A tower

image.thumb.jpeg.937d60171865cfa9f557ca0fbbd64ccd.jpeg

The Arctic has rgb /argb - not the Be Quiet cooler?    The Arctic also has the plain one and now the argb one.   I'm considering the argb version vs the Be Quiet Pure Loop - both 280 AIOs.   The Be Quiet I can pick up in a local store and I believe it's a lot cheaper - but, I value lower temps/low noise over the $ - if the price isn't too bad.   But, how much better is the Arctic one?    Can't find any head-to-head comparisons online for those two particular coolers.  

Both AIO have argb version. I dont find either a comparison for these two. Maybe i will with pure loop 2 only because for the appearances, because i will put it in be quiet 500FX case and want to have all the same argb light wing fans