I Make Questionable Choices Sometimes...

Plouffe
20 hours ago, Ender Wiggin said:

And there PCI lanes info is on a random site that is super difficult to decipher vs a BLOCK DIAGRAM!

ASUS and others do specify in their specs when a slot is connected through the chipset, it's these dual chipset boards that need more details.

On 3/18/2023 at 6:04 AM, Ender Wiggin said:

I recently learned this while trying shop around and plan out my build. It makes it super hard. In the video they tell you check the block diagram but Asus does not have one. And there PCI lanes info is on a random site that is super difficult to decipher vs a BLOCK DIAGRAM!

If LTT could pressure ASUS to put block diagrams in there manuals that would be amazing @Plouffe Or just call them out big time next sponsored ASUS motherboard video. 

I am sort of tempted to just make my own but would not be for sure on certain things and that would be a lot of work.

I don't really understand your problem. For the Asus ProArt X670E this page exists. It clearly shows where the slots are connected. They also tell you that the M.2_3 slot will share its PCIe lanes with the PCIEX16_3 slot and you can have 4x for one or 2x for both.
I'd imagine similar image.thumb.png.9a6b63625267db38facd93d36a7efe54.png