can someone help and sue google microsoft and facebook

tzio

Facebook app cannot be uninstalled on google play store, only deactivated !!!

Microsoft onedrive which I FAKING NEVER INSTALLED on my Android ALSO CANNOT BE UNINSTALLED ONLY DEACTIVATED !!!

FAK U GOOGLE, FAK U MICROSOFT, FAK U FACEBOOK

Chose a better smartphone next time around. Bloatware is more common on low end devices.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Don't think getting the lawyers involved is necessary... 

They're pre-installed because they all made a deal with your phone vendor to be preloaded on your phone. There are ways to get rid of them with rooting or flashing custom firmware if you can't deal with them just being disabled. 

This post could be much better if you simply asked if and how you would either deactivate the apps in question or if there is a way to remove the files from android. You may need some reinstall base android to allow it to happen.

This isn't bloatware. I installed facebook when i got the phone but I cannot uninstall it. Google Play Store or Samsung updates pushed it (onedrive).

Samsung Galaxy A6 (SM-A600FN)

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

They're pre-installed because they all made a deal with your phone vendor to be preloaded on your phone. There are ways to get rid of them with rooting or flashing custom firmware if you can't deal with them just being disabled. 

You can actually disable them without root since Android 9.

https://www.xda-developers.com/disable-system-app-bloatware-android/

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

You can actually disable them without root since Android 9.

https://www.xda-developers.com/disable-system-app-bloatware-android/

Disable yes, I was more referring to uninstalling them fully if the thought of their 1s and 0s being on your phone dormant was an unspeakable horror. 

I would just disable tho and get on with my day. 

5 minutes ago, NF-A12x25 said:

low end phone = more bloatware as others said

not a big deal at all

Even flagship phones come with plenty of bloatware. My S9 Edge was a flagship once and it has dozens of apps i can't uninstall.

I just disabled them though, no need to get involved in a lawsuit.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Good luck, you better call Saul for this one. 😂

I myself am on a 64GB Poco X3 phone, I don't have the FB app, don't even remember how I got rid of it.

Noelle best girl

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 V2 64.5 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock B450M Steel Legend Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard, BIOS P4.60
Memory: ADATA XPG 32GB GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: HP EX900 500 GB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, PNY CS900 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: Colorful iGame RTX 4060 Ti 16GB
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND 802.11a/b/g/n PCIe x1 Wifi adapter
Monitor: Acer QG240Y S3 24.0" 1920 x 1080 180Hz Monitor

Have the FB app, can delete any time I choose to, same with oneDrive. (Moto g100 android 12)

You can just spell "fuck" properly. We're adults here. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

-> Moved to Phones and Tablets

Pre-installed, non-removable stuff is not really illegal anywhere. You can install custom ROM if you want them gone.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv