Sorry if this is a repost as I searched the forum and didn't see anything like this amd I really want a lot of people to be aware.

From the creators of Cyanogen Mod a phone they believe is the ideal Android phone to kill the Flagship bosses like the Galaxy S5, HTC ONE, Iphone 5s or Moto X etc.

post-742-0-57636400-1399511727_thumb.jpg

With it's insane specs for a ridiculoously low price I beleive this is the idea flagship killer.

Check out my video on the specs and feats on the phone, Android Authority's First look and OnePlus One's  Teaser in the description, just to make people aware of the phone, hope you appreciate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aDU4aQJIlw

16GB White - $299
64GB Black - $350
Back of the phone colour can be changed to your liking in the future even with textures like wood, demin or carbon in the future.

Insane Features and specifications, for the price the specifications should be questioned. But with the specifications, the price should not be questioned.

-Snapdragon 801 2.5 Ghz Quad Cores with the Adreno 330 GPU
-3 GB of lp-DDR3 RAM at 1866Mhz
-5.5" LTPS IPS Display with Touch on Lens Technology
-13 mp Sony gen 2 Exmor Sensor with 6 lens elements to give you an apperture of f/2.0
-3100Mah battery
-4G lte, NFC, Bluetooth connectivity.

and more

post-742-0-57636400-1399511727_thumb.jpg

I think that google's Nexus phones have proven that a low price will make a device popular, but not take the crown.

The Nexus 4 and 5 are high spec devices and significantly cheaper than flagships from Apple, Samsung and HTC.

This is cheaper than a Nexus 5, but I'd drop the other 50 notes to see the latest OTA updates from Google.

The cost for the memory upgrade is the best on the market by far for a mobile device isn't it?

This is however old news, this phone was all the buzz a couple of weeks ago maybe more.

Old news. Like. REALLY OLD news

@_ASSASSIN_

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I know one thing, Top companies better drop their prices if they want to stand a chance against this phone

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I'm sorry that it's such old news, i'm still attempting to spread the word as not much peoploe have heard about it

Old news. Like. REALLY OLD news

@_ASSASSIN_

not really. It was announced just 2 weeks ago, and actually fully unveiled. I was just following them before hand.

not really. It was announced just 2 weeks ago, and actually fully unveiled. I was just following them before hand.

And Assassin saves the day :')

Yus My mate got an invite, I want to do a hands on video and play with it so badly :'(

And Assassin saves the day :')

Yus My mate got an invite, I want to do a hands on video and play with it so badly :'(

I mean, it's still been posted before doe... so. But yeah I'm really looking forward to my phone considering I was just thinking about sticking with my HTC One M7 with a rom of my choice for another year since nothing peaked my interest this year. Except the Oppo find 7.. And then I lost interest after the 7a came out.

I don't think it's a flagship killer for many reasons. One being the size. It's bigger than a Note 3. The Note 3 has a bigger screen, and a stylus, therefore brings a little more to the table.

Yes, it doesn't have all the bells like the updated processor, but it's only a few months until the Note 4 is released and it will beat this phone hands down.

It's not a bad deal, but there was a little bit of misleading publicity about the device and it's turned me away from it. Also the battery life on these phones isn't the greatest.

If it were smaller, more manageable I think it'd be a flagship killer. Right now it's playing up in the phablet territory, not really flagship pocketable territory.

The biggest thing it has going for it is the price.

People will overlook a lot of short comings because of this.

On the OnePlus forums everyone's answer to the downfalls is "look at that price!"

I know one thing, Top companies better drop their prices if they want to stand a chance against this phone

Not really. Other phones get subsidization, this will not. Therefore at the end of the day, it won't get nearly as many sales as the big companies that can sell their devices for ~$199 on contract.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It's not a bad deal, but there was a little bit of misleading publicity about the device and it's turned me away from it. Also the battery life on these phones isn't the greatest.

If it were smaller, more manageable I think it'd be a flagship killer. Right now it's playing up in the phablet territory, not really flagship pocketable territory.

The biggest thing it has going for it is the price.

People will overlook a lot of short comings because of this.

On the OnePlus forums everyone's answer to the downfalls is "look at that price!"

Honestly I still own the first galaxy Note and after almost 3  years I beleive I had it, I think 5.3" is a perfect size, I won't mind moving to 5.5" even used the 5.7" Galaxy Note 3 . But you are right about the price. It's like shopping for pc hardware. Finding a 4770K around $250.  A bargain if you ask me

Flagshipkiller it would be.

If it wasn't harder to acquire than Anti-matter.

Honestly I still own the first galaxy Note and after almost 3  years I beleive I had it, I think 5.3" is a perfect size, I won't mind moving to 5.5" even used the 5.7" Galaxy Note 3 . But you are right about the price. It's like shopping for pc hardware. Finding a 4770K around $250.  A bargain if you ask me

Yeah. It's not so much the screen size that bothers me as it is the overall device size. It's huge. There are numerous other companies that have managed to cram big screens into much smaller bodies.

LG G2, 5.2" in a 138mm body. Sharp 5.2" screen in a 135mm body. New LG G3 is supposed to be 5.5" in something roughly the same size as the S5 (142mm). Note 3 is 151mm, but it packs an even bigger screen at 5.7".

This thing is a gargantuan 153mm. Which doesn't sound like much but if we keep letting them get bigger and bigger...well look at Samsung, releasing a 7" 'phone'. It's a tablet. With phone capabilities. Let's get real Samsung.

It's cool that it's only $349. But when I look at subsidized G3's at $199, or even outright, I'd rather go with one of those and get something that fits better in my pocket.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

It will be a flagship killer if they can get their name out there to the general public and take away that stupid invite system. 

COMIC SANS

It will be a flagship killer if they can get their name out there to the general public and take away that stupid invite system. 

yus I agree

Flagshipkiller it would be.

If it wasn't harder to acquire than Anti-matter.

xD you're so on point m8

Yeah. It's not so much the screen size that bothers me as it is the overall device size. It's huge. There are numerous other companies that have managed to cram big screens into much smaller bodies.

LG G2, 5.2" in a 138mm body. Sharp 5.2" screen in a 135mm body. New LG G3 is supposed to be 5.5" in something roughly the same size as the S5 (142mm). Note 3 is 151mm, but it packs an even bigger screen at 5.7".

My current phone is 9.22mm or so it's what the modern users would call book size. I like thin phones really, the Galaxy s4 has a nice feel to it even though it's super plastic, then again, having a phone that feels like it'd snap in half if it touches the table scares me. If they could have gotten it down to 7m it would have been perfect. I don't think 8mm would be a problem when it comes to flagship killing. then again.... that price thoguh D:

My current phone is 9.22mm or so it's what the modern users would call book size. I like thin phones really, the Galaxy s4 has a nice feel to it even though it's super plastic, then again, having a phone that feels like it'd snap in half if it touches the table scares me. If they could have gotten it down to 7m it would have been perfect. I don't think 8mm would be a problem when it comes to flagship killing. then again.... that price thoguh D:

I meant height ;)

Thickness, anything under 10mm is fine really. If they have to make it thicker to cram more battery in, I'm all for it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

whats with the never settle thing, did amd get involved.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

whats with the never settle thing, did amd get involved.

hehe yeah their naming strategy seems to be deliberately misleading feels like the phone is made be HTC and has AMD components...

When will I be able to get my hands on "one" though? or is it the one because they only made one? 

Actually I would buy this and recommend at least 5 other people I know to buy it as well but it's not sold in my country.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It's not a flagship killer.

• No microSD
  • Last gen camera without OIS
  • no removable battery
  • Requires invite to buy
  • Probably poorly calibrated screen.
  • No band 20 LTE (800MHz band)
  • no wireless charging
  • No front facing speakers

It's a really good phone for the price, but it is not a flagship killer with all these drawbacks. Tips, if you have to say "but it's only 299 dollars", then it's not a flagship killer.

stuff

It's a really good phone for the price, but it is not a flagship killer with all these drawbacks. Tips, if you have to say "but it's only 299 dollars", then it's not a flagship killer.

Agree

It is a very well specced phone for the price, yes, is it good quality with some good features yes.

But I hardly think it is the phone to replace all phones. It doesnt get everything right 100% there are still phones that do certain things better

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

• No microSD
  • Last gen camera without OIS
  • no removable battery
  • Requires invite to buy
  • Probably poorly calibrated screen.
  • No band 20 LTE (800MHz band)
  • no wireless charging
  • No front facing speakers

Now name me a phone that in it's entirety is better.

Let me point some things back out for you:

MicroSD expansion:  Yes, while being a good thing is something many people, including myself, can live without.  If you really need a huge amount of "to go" space, why not buy a thumb drive?

Last gen camera? Sure it doesn't have OIS, but it is still a great camera, fairing well against a DSLR.

Removable batteries is a preference, and a novel one at that.  How many times do you actually take your battery out?  iPhone doesn't have it, LG G2 doesn't have it, and neither the HTC One m7 or m8 have it.  Plus they did elaborate that by making it non-removable they could make it larger and keep the phone thinner.  I'll take those any day.

Poorly calibrated screen is ludicrous, and if you actually watched any videos about the device you would see the fault in your claim.  Not to mention the screen are manufactured by JDI which is the same manufacturing plant that produces the screens for the HTC m8.

There is reasoning behind the lack of Band 20, educate yourself here.

Wireless charging is great, I agree, but seeing as many phones lack this right now it's really not taking any points off.

I fully agree with the lack of front facing speakers being a point deduction, but at the least they are still stereo speakers which makes up for some of it.

I couldn't tell if you were trolling or genuinely making statements like that without doing the research.  In any case, I recommend you re-inform yourself on this phone.  I genuinely believe they might just shake the market up for the better.