humble bundle

Ripred

Is this sight legit or a scam?

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

I got 90% of my game library through humble bundle over the last decade. They are as “legit” they come.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

They are legit but the quality of games has decreased over time. I don't recommend the Subscription but do recommend buying a bundle once in a while if it interests you 

Just now, LordPizzaCat said:

They are legit but the quality of games has decreased over time. I don't recommend the Subscription but do recommend buying a bundle once in a while if it interests you 

I just did a google search for a game and It came up at half the price on steam through Humble, so I was curious

9 minutes ago, Levent said:

I got 90% of my game library through humble bundle over the last decade. They are as “legit” they come.

Neat, just asking to make sure before I tried it, to many scam sights out there and being half the price seems sus

Ryzen 5800X3D(Because who doesn't like a phat stack of cache?) GPU - 7700Xt

X470 Strix f gaming, 32GB Corsair vengeance, WD Blue 500GB NVME-WD Blue2TB HDD, 700watts EVGA Br

~Extra L3 cache is exciting, every time you load up a new game or program you never know what your going to get, will it perform like a 5700x or are we beating the 14900k today? 😅~

Oh my god.. I missed the Turkey-Syria earthquake relief bundle. I totally forgot about it after I get my pay. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

My buddy had the humble sub, and before he de-sub'd (reasons above, quality of games went down over the years) he still had like 3 picks from every weeks bundle left for over a year.  I got so many free games from him.  Humble legit as it gets.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Humble bundle is great! You can get some fun cheap indie games on there through their subscription. Just don't set your expectations too high for the overall quality of their offerings.

16 hours ago, Ripred said:

I just did a google search for a game and It came up at half the price on steam through Humble, so I was curious

Neat, just asking to make sure before I tried it, to many scam sights out there and being half the price seems sus

Half price is pretty much normal sale price. Humble Store is about same level with other, bigger stores when it comes to pricing and availability. Their real step over the competition (Steam, Epic, Origin, UPlay, Amazon etc.) and even over some of the "grey markets" (G2A, GMG etc.) are the bundles. Which come directly from developers/publishers and where the part of paid sum goes to charity you choose. The gist being that you only get part of the bundle if you pay under average. If you pay over average, you get whole thing. And since average is still under most bundle prices elsewhere (like Steam), the longer you wait, more you need to pay to get them all.

I have bought some comics through Humble Bundle, and retail versions to complete collection later. Only game I've bought has been Cities Skylines, for about third of the retail price.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 3/9/2023 at 7:42 PM, RadeonChan said:

Humble bundle is great! You can get some fun cheap indie games on there through their subscription. Just don't set your expectations too high for the overall quality of their offerings.

The fun part of the subscription is that after a while you start finding gems in your back catalog. I can't count the number of times some Youtuber showed or talked about some game that seemed cool, and I already turned out to own it.

Not sure it's more economical than picking up those specific titles, but it's hard to argue with the sheer volume of games you get. There's rarely real stinkers in there, the average quality is quite good.

On 3/11/2023 at 2:27 PM, XNOR said:

The fun part of the subscription is that after a while you start finding gems in your back catalog. I can't count the number of times some Youtuber showed or talked about some game that seemed cool, and I already turned out to own it.

Not sure it's more economical than picking up those specific titles, but it's hard to argue with the sheer volume of games you get. There's rarely real stinkers in there, the average quality is quite good.

Absolutely! Especially for some games that are getting long term support. It might be kinda mediocre when you first get it, but 3 years later, it pops off and starts getting some solid content updates.