Question about D-RGB & A-RGB compatibility with Phanteks G360A

P33BIRD

From my understanding the Phanteks G360A RGB functionality can be controlled via the case or motherboard software through an A-RGB adapter. I plan on using the 3 stock fans, with an added fan as exhaust daisy chained to the drgb case control. The issue I have (which I could be over complicating things) is I’m going to also be using a thermal right peerless assassin 120 SE RGB cpu cooler as well, my question really is, could I daisy chain the aRGB from the cpu fans to my case fans into the case controller? Or will I have to plug the cpu fans into the argb header on the motherboard and have them controlled separate via motherboard software while my case fans are controlled by the case controller? I didn’t’ know if it was possible to daisy chain the aRGB from the cpu fans to the dRGB of the case fans. Is aRGB and drgb sort of the same? Or different? (I’m new to RGB setups if you can’t tell lol)

1 hour ago, P33BIRD said:

From my understanding the Phanteks G360A RGB functionality can be controlled via the case or motherboard software through an A-RGB adapter. I plan on using the 3 stock fans, with an added fan as exhaust daisy chained to the drgb case control. The issue I have (which I could be over complicating things) is I’m going to also be using a thermal right peerless assassin 120 SE RGB cpu cooler as well, my question really is, could I daisy chain the aRGB from the cpu fans to my case fans into the case controller? Or will I have to plug the cpu fans into the argb header on the motherboard and have them controlled separate via motherboard software while my case fans are controlled by the case controller? I didn’t’ know if it was possible to daisy chain the aRGB from the cpu fans to the dRGB of the case fans. Is aRGB and drgb sort of the same? Or different? (I’m new to RGB setups if you can’t tell lol)

drgb and argb are the same thing just stupid manufatur jargon

if they have the same connectors then ya.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

drgb and argb are the same thing just stupid manufatur jargon

if they have the same connectors then ya.

Okay good, I overthought it too hard haha thanks 

Just now, P33BIRD said:

Okay good, I overthought it too hard haha thanks 

ya its confusing... the connectors might still be different so it still might not connect.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

you need adapter if the devices use these

image.png.4795481fca5a80298fcf4d6f5ce03e31.png

But dRGB is for manufakturens that did not get the naming memo