Where should I mount my pump in my Corsair 5000d

I'm starting to wish a little that I can go back in time and choose a different pump/res combo and radiators. The Darkside Cross-Flow radiators are proving to be a little cumbersome to work with because they are dictating what the loop order and fan intake/exhaust flow has to be. But my main issue right now is how to mount my EK Quantum Kinetic TBE pump/res combo. I bought it because it is what EK's config tool recommended I use, and I didn't notice at the time that it was a side mount pump and not bottom/floor mount like I assumed and I don't have the luxury of fast delivery to me location.

To my eye's the only mounting options are either through the plastic floor/psu shroud cover, or to tuck it behind my vertically mounted gpu. Are these truly my only options or am I missing something?

IMG_0226.JPG

If I am not mistaken that style pump is generally mounted to a fan. I think they usually come with another plate in the box. Your best bet would probably be to switch the screws around on the fans so you can mount it to one of them. 

9 minutes ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

If I am not mistaken that style pump is generally mounted to a fan. I think they usually come with another plate in the box. Your best bet would probably be to switch the screws around on the fans so you can mount it to one of them. 

I'll have another look, but I don't recall seeing such a bracket

PS: Can't find such a bracket right now. But I'm done with it for today. So excluding that potential option, what else to do I have?

Edited by Gpizzle135

11 minutes ago, Neggy-Z said:

Unfortunately I don't have the time for that. Just took a week off work so I can be home in case something unfortunate happens. And at best it would 10 days getting to me. And priority shipping doesn't matter around here. And besides, I think for my specific pump there is no alternative mounting available 

that's the lousy part about EK, they suggest u to buy its mounting (i bought a bykski one instead)

btw i suggest flippin the side fans as intake, it lowered my coolant temp by 4c

https://i.imgur.com/gPJru4V.jpg

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

1 hour ago, fonzz1e said:

that's the lousy part about EK, they suggest u to buy its mounting (i bought a bykski one instead)

btw i suggest flippin the side fans as intake, it lowered my coolant temp by 4c

https://i.imgur.com/gPJru4V.jpg

Got system together already. Regardless with my choice of dark side cross flow radiator, I have no choice but to mount them that way……..maybe I can convert top rad to intake?

ya can always try flip the fans around & see if it helps your temps

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini