Silverstone dual monitor arm mount

WaspishVyper

does anyone think this could be used to make desktop windows 8 touch viable, for example have a 7-8 inch multitouch screen positioned at the top of you mouse pad cloning whatever monitor you would normally use. This would mean you get all of the advantages of windows 8 touch without having to reach right out in front of you.

Monitor arms have existed for a long time so it's always been viable, even with dual and triple monitor arms, but the cost to buy the arm and a seperate monitor just to make Windows 8 touch practical for the desktop seems ridiculous

My question is why Silverstone? I don't recall them doing anything like this in the past, why would they enter this market? Limited audience, I don't see them selling many as they're new to the game and there have been great options for the past few years

Monitor arms have existed for a long time so it's always been viable' date=' even with dual and triple monitor arms, but the cost to buy the arm and a seperate monitor just to make Windows 8 touch practical for the desktop seems ridiculous My question is why Silverstone? I don't recall them doing anything like this in the past, why would they enter this market? Limited audience, I don't see them selling many as they're new to the game and there have been great options for the past few years [/quote']

I don't understand whats so special about these things either. They've been around forever and they're used all around my uni.

Problem with monitor mounts in my opinion has been few thing. First is pricing. Getting quality mount for monitor under 150€/$ is just impossible. There's almost always some thing in mount that makes it bad buy for my use. Main thing however is usability. I'd like to move monitors around and adjust hight individually for both monitors. In most cases mounts have 2 arms but they are locked in one height level at same time. Or they can vary in height but you have to vreach to pole and loosen it in order to adjust height if needed.

So based on video, that mount would be just what I need. Question, thought, is pricing. If it's going to cost me over 200€+shipping it's just not worth it. I can manage with cheaper and miss those cool features.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv