Looking for someone that owns or has used the ThermalTake Core P8 TG - I have some questions and there are hardly any good reviews about this case

Euphoria

Looking for someone that owns or has experience with the Core P8 TG as I have a few questions I'm hoping someone could help me with, please.

1. I've seen hardly anyone that has mentioned wall mounting it, except for a couple of reviews on Newegg or Amazon that claim the wall mount bracket is very flimsy and couldn't hold the case on its own let alone when it's full of hardware and water cooling. Has anyone got any experience wall mounting this thing?

2. What is the realistic usable height inside the case to the right of the motherboard where reservoirs would go? I'm trying to work out if it would house 450mm reservoirs with a radiator at the top.

3. On the bottom, I can see that you can mount the radiator and fans on the inside but can you mount a radiator on the bottom under the case with the fans on the inside to minimize the space taken up inside the case

Would really appreciate some info from people that have used the case. Thank you

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

hmm looks like its vasa mount? any case i would probly add it i was wall mounting it and wc in it. defiantly want it on studs.

the 4 fans are 480mm and looks like space above that for a rad so should fit.

cc476207-e267-4bc2-b168-93eb415259f2.jpg

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links