I'm just mad that Linus didn't recognized Messi

9 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

It's the same asking about this guy...
TB.thumb.jpeg.8e91d092c5aaa00829a5f0b2820f9209.jpeg

Or this guy....
BY.jpeg.8ad999979204b4d139c13ec70ec94946.jpeg

Both are famous for the same reason(s) but you can't expect everyone everywhere to know who they are.

As I said before I'm a sport fan in general so I do know Tom Brady and of course the other one is... Young 🤣 Nah is not the same man, Messi is not just "famous" you can't compare

First question, who the hell is Messi?

Second question, why should i care?

Lastly, don't answer the first question or the follow up. My life is complete as it is without knowing the answer. 

/s

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

40 minutes ago, he3drone said:

As I said before I'm a sport fan in general so I do know Tom Brady and of course the other one is... Young 🤣 Nah is not the same man, Messi is not just "famous" you can't compare

Actually in Brady's case you can compare, he's very famous, infamous in fact for what he's done before but that wasn't my point - My point is even if someone is famous, as famous as Messi you still can't expect everyone everywhere to know who they are.

I know you've probrably (Not neccesarily) heard of Evel Kenivel before but do you know what he was famous for?
If you don't know, here's a hint about what he was doing to get as famous as he was:
Most broken bones in a lifetime | Guinness World Records

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

9 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

First question, who the hell is Messi?

Second question, why should i care?

Lastly, don't answer the first question or the follow up. My life is complete as it is without knowing the answer. 

/s

Isn't it a little naive to think your life is complete?

On 1/25/2023 at 8:16 AM, he3drone said:

He said "some player" and I mean, I know he doesn't watch football, but come on man, it's Messi.

I would have said the same thing tbh, I actually don't know what he looks like now day's, last I followed remotely close was 7 gees 7 years ago was 2016, I haven't followed any sport in years (except super GT and rally).

Also most people in the US don't really give a crap about football, its toward amercian football which I fell from that years ago.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

On 1/25/2023 at 8:16 AM, he3drone said:

He said "some player" and I mean, I know he doesn't watch football, but come on man, it's Messi.

image.thumb.png.912211ced18d16c121c27c800a196421.png

Tbf, the only soccer player I'm aware of is müller, cuz he wins world cup for Germany. 

And that might not even be how his name is spelled

On 1/27/2023 at 6:55 AM, he3drone said:

Isn't it a little naive to think your life is complete?

Nope, and I didn't state that my life is complete, I said it is complete as it is. Being ignorant of this man is ok by me. 👍 My family completes me. 😉

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

who?

oh football player.

Yeah, no don't care about a sport where players fall down when trampled by a gentle breeze in hopes of a penalty kick

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

7 hours ago, Caroline said:

Only sport I'd unironically watch is Tennis.

Really? Tennis? 

The only sport we're allowed to watch is back mittens. 

Or however it's spelled. 

It's the law. 

So you're mad because someone who doesn't know anything about football doesn't know someone who is exclusively known for playing football?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Next up, Linus Sebastian has been hired on as the next Football announcer!

Be prepared for 4 hours of 'the dude just kicked the round thingy to the other guy, with a number on his vest, and he whacked the round thingy into the net-majigger! BASKET! YEAH! Go, uh, team in the jerseys with the colors on them! Yeah!'

I literally do not care about sports. I don't care to watch them, and since I'm not 16 anymore, I'm way too fat to play them, either. Even if I was 'in shape', my joints are such a mess, I couldn't play sports, even if I wanted to.

Motorsports, on the other hand...

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

1 hour ago, Caroline said:

Oh, badminton.

What about the World Dwarf Games?

Roller derby?
Been awhile since I've seen that mentioned anywhere. 

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.