I'm just mad that Linus didn't recognized Messi

4 minutes ago, Arika S said:

So again, why should everyone know who he is?

I guess this topic is somewhat tongue-in-cheek. Most people would not recognize Pele either.

Only perhaps actors would be univertsally recognized at some level. Some people are household names some not.

I edit my posts more often than not

21 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Yes. Why should everyone know who he is?

Him kick ball good

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

where is messi? messi in my pocket

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

9 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Do you know who is this guy? 🤔

a6b1ec623bb7a45edfe500fdb32c162f.jpg

Just to be fair, I'm a sports fan in general, so yes, I do know Peter Gade... 

8 hours ago, Middcore said:

@he3drone do you know who this is?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkGnD1Ysv2LFI9_CChATS

Just to be fair again, I'm from Argentina, I think everyone in Argentina knows who Borges is

8 hours ago, Tan3l6 said:

Or him:

borat.png?w=780

You now have herpes

3 hours ago, Arika S said:

If you showed me a picture of Babe Ruth I couldn't tell you if it was him.

I also couldn't tell you why Babe Ruth was famous. Only reason I know about him is because of The Sandlot and other random shows and movies he's been mentioned in. I'm not American, I don't care for baseball.

Looking up Messi, I'm not Argentinean or French and I sure as shit don't care about football, let alone FIFA.

So again, why should everyone know who he is? Or if you want to be more specific, why should everyone be able to see a photo of generic male with beard and know "that Messi"

First, I think you took this too seriously.

Second, France

Third, please don't ever call Messi generic again, he is the most handsome men in the world

be6b10b0b71981f299de20228ec594a1.jpg

2 hours ago, adarw said:

where is messi? messi in my pocket

Can I borrow him?

32 minutes ago, he3drone said:

Just to be fair again, I'm from Argentina, I think everyone in Argentina knows who Borges is

I picked him because I knew you were from Argentina. 

He contributed far more to the world than any soccer player, and yet would be recognized by fractionally as many people.

If you want to be indignant about something, be indignant about that.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

30 minutes ago, Middcore said:

I picked him because I knew you were from Argentina. 

He contributed far more to the world than any soccer player, and yet would be recognized by fractionally as many people.

If you want to be indignant about something, be indignant about that.

Thank you for your knowledge sir, I think I'm a better person now, I'm immediatly going to start a crusade for Borges

5 hours ago, Arika S said:

If you showed me a picture of Babe Ruth I couldn't tell you if it was him.

basesball.thumb.jpg.f65fc05998a39c6cd3539902aaecfe40.jpg

Edited by Needfuldoer
Attached the photo instead of hyperlinking directly to the file on another site like a jerk.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, he3drone said:

Third, please don't ever call Messi generic again, he is the most handsome men in the world

Sums up the thread, ig. You have to realize others have opinions.

1 hour ago, he3drone said:

be6b10b0b71981f299de20228ec594a1.jpg

Pretty accurately represents how I dream my gf would look at me

There is other stuff that people have to care about and maybe some just don't have this dude in it? Just because he's famous doesn't mean everyone should know him. You know and like him, great.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

Do you know who is P. Ramlee? Well, if you don't, I can't blame you, and you also can't blame Linus for not knowing Messi.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

13 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Do you know who is P. Ramlee? Well, if you don't, I can't blame you, and you also can't blame Linus for not knowing Messi.

Well, I don't know him, but did he had the same impact in the world that Messi had? That's the thing... Also, he is not contemporary, it's not the same

18 minutes ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Sums up the thread, ig. You have to realize others have opinions.

Pretty accurately represents how I dream my gf would look at me

There is other stuff that people have to care about and maybe some just don't have this dude in it? Just because he's famous doesn't mean everyone should know him. You know and like him, great.

Please don't ever refer to Messi as "this dude" again, he is "Messi" or "the GOAT".

1 minute ago, he3drone said:

Well, I don't know him, but did he had the same impact in the world that Messi had? That's the thing... Also, he is not contemporary, it's not the same

Well, I don't know Messi other than he is a footballer playing for some club that I don't know much about. My time is where Michael Owen and David Beckham were still famous.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

9 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Well, I don't know Messi other than he is a footballer playing for some club that I don't know much about. My time is where Michael Owen and David Beckham were still famous.

I love David Beckham

20005-1670101551.webp

1 minute ago, he3drone said:

*Snip*

Yep, that's the guy. I know him because my cousin has her room filled with posters of his face. Hmm... Not sure about the beard, though... Maybe this was taken at later days.

I can`t recognize Messi at all and i am German. Although i heard his name a couple of times. But i am one of those guys that use the games of the German team to buy some groceries etc... because then the stores are empty.

5 minutes ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

I can`t recognize Messi at all and i am German. Although i heard his name a couple of times. But i am one of those guys that use the games of the German team to buy some groceries etc... because then the stores are empty.

Dear german pal: you have my respect because of the 3 world cup finals our countries have played, your national team won 2, so out of that respect I will ignore what you are saying.

9 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Yep, that's the guy. I know him because my cousin has her room filled with posters of his face. Hmm... Not sure about the beard, though... Maybe this was taken at later days.

Ok I'm assuming that you really think that he is Beckham and that is really funny because of a joke that I can explain if you want to (something really argentinian I don't expect that you are aware of)

It's the same asking about this guy...
TB.thumb.jpeg.8e91d092c5aaa00829a5f0b2820f9209.jpeg

Or this guy....
BY.jpeg.8ad999979204b4d139c13ec70ec94946.jpeg

Both are famous for the same reason(s) but you can't expect everyone everywhere to know who they are.

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

10 minutes ago, he3drone said:

Ok I'm assuming that you really think that he is Beckham and that is really funny because of a joke that I can explain if you want to (something really argentinian I don't expect that you are aware of)

Yeah, my memory is hazy. Also, due to my slight autism symptom, I had a hard time recognizing faces. That's why I do note about the beard thing. But I haven't follow football for a very long time, It's just that I'm not very interested in football, so I rarely following the news about this.

1 minute ago, Chiyawa said:

Yeah, my memory is hazy. Also, due to my slight autism symptom, I had a hard time recognizing faces. That's why I do note about the beard thing. But I haven't follow football for a very long time, It's just that I'm not very interested in football, so I rarely following the news about this.

Ok so this is actually another arg player called "Papu" Gomez, and everyone jokes because in a stream he said that he got that haircut thinking he would look like Beckham (of course not) and everyone is making jokes about that ever since 

PL57ABOG2FC4PK4OWCL66KZ6CM.jpg

3 minutes ago, he3drone said:

*Snip*

Indeed, for someone like me who can't differentiate faces apart, He looks quite close. The beard is the one I can recognise, but beard can be change from time to time, so they're not really the definite trait to look for.