So i got into a fight today with a drug dealer

brownninja97

Now first things first im not a person that gets angry quickly, fighting is a last of the last option that id make in a situation, honestly im surprised i won, at least i was the person standing so i think i won. Anyways for some reason im angry at everything, if anyone else has ever been in this situation do you understand whats happening. I do have some experience in taekwondo so i knew pressure points and stuff but still its crazy

So heres the back story i went out to the cinema which a couple of friends today, there was one guy who came which i didnt know, he was a friend of a friend, anyways he spat chewing gum into one of my female friend's hair(chewing gum + womens hair is very very bad). Im a bit clouded as to what happened next but people started pushing each other, that sort of taunting mess so i tried to calm everyone down, wrong move. The guy i didnt know punches me straight in the nose(rip glasses) and well im down. It seemed like i was down for a while but i got up a little dazed, i thought it was the end of it and the guy lunges at me again, there was a crowd around and well my friends had clearly gtfo(ed) and i wanted to as well but it didnt seem like that was happening. So im all dazed and stuff thinking it was over and i lost and the twat comes at me again, due to some odd luck he hit me in the chest, bad move, my wallet and phone was there, so they stopped most of the force but i was still standing, i didnt panicked and charged at him well aiming at his leg and i tackled him to the ground and we both fell in a jumbled mess and sadly he was on top, however i made the best decision ive made in a long time, well more like a reflex action, i didnt want to kill this guy, i just wanted to get away, fucking crowd could have helped it would have been nice but anyways i punch this guy as hard as i could in his solar plexus, i just remember my teacher telling me that it will end a guy if you get a solid punch there. After that punch he sort of gave way and i got up and ran, i ran like crazy for like 10 minutes, probably longer, never bloody looked back. Then the police stop, the siren wasnt on but im sure a guy with blood on his face is an alert to them. So i got taken to the station scared shitless as reality kicked in and i knew my parents would find out. They questioned me for a long time, it was horrible waiting, well i just waited it out and looked at some threads on the forum, kinda helped me relax. So after that mess they told me i was fine and there is nothing on my record(had i got a criminal record i would no longer be able to go uni which is a problem). So on the way home my friend texted me and said the other guy was a massive drug dealer and that iw as lucky he didnt kill me. So yeah that was crazy

nearly forgot to add, is it normal for me to just be angry at everything right now, im not sure try, maybe its adrenaline or something, maybe its the fight or flight senses still being active, in case your wondering nothing got broken my face is fine and more importently my phone is fine, but my pen which was in that pocket exploded only cosmetic damage, my skin cells be pissed.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Got off well then. ;)

Fighting is very very bad,some things can be avoided and others cant. I believe this one could have been avoided.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Good job man

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Dude, where do you live man?

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

Dude, where do you live man?

greater london, word of advice to anyone in britain, stay the fuck away from purley(where this happened) its a shit hole.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Fighting is very very bad,some things can be avoided and others cant. I believe this one could have been avoided.

i agree, had i been thinking straight i could have got away, maybe not. I wonder had i not tried to stop the argument id probably not have stitches on my face.

Listen if you care.

I'm sorry but I'm from Detroit and I cannot fucking take seriously the "gangsters" or drug dealers in england. They are seriously a bunch of poser ass skinny white boys lol. But props to you for kicking some ass or atleast trying haha :P

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Next time bring a RAM stick to defend yourself.

Bring a G-Skill, clock it higher for more damage.

EDIT: Oh and 21 people reading this, what the hell.

Self defense man. I've never been in a fight but if someone punched me in the face, I would very likely go at them, assuming I wasnt knocked out.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Nice job, drug dealers are nasty people. I pissed off one in south america once, oh boy... :rolleyes:

Next time bring a RAM stick to defend yourself.

Bring a G-Skill, clock it higher for more damage.

EDIT: Oh and 21 people reading this, what the hell.

Well i guess i need to ripjaws. thanks for the joke, i needed a good laugh.

Listen if you care.

If he's like the lowlifes around here i'd suggest that you avoid him for a while and keep an eye out... 

Their pride is a fragile thing.. And sometimes they'll bring friends and "show someone whos boss"

Concidering he got off with just a tackle and a punch to the chest. Id say he's lucky.. 

If i was in that situation i would've probably lost it and he wouldn't have been so lucky...

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

get rekt scrub

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Well i guess i need to ripjaws. thanks for the joke, i needed a good laugh.

Class clown, that's me!

7-Someone-needs-a-flipper.jpg?resize=300

greater london, word of advice to anyone in britain, stay the fuck away from purley(where this happened) its a shit hole.

Thanks for the advice. I got to London quite often but normally just to look around the huge stores as its only an hour and a half away from where I live by train.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

get rekt scrub

4404038435060033549052550-940700.jpg

get rekt scrub

lel fucking nub needs to git gud, fucking scrubloard.

Using Tapatalk

If he's like the lowlifes around here i'd suggest that you avoid him for a while and keep an eye out... 

Their pride is a fragile thing.. And sometimes they'll bring friends and "show someone whos boss"

Concidering he got off with just a tackle and a punch to the face. Id say he's lucky.. 

If i was in that situation i would've probably lost it and he wouldn't have been so lucky...

This really sucks, its the first time ive gone out with my friends in nearly two years, my parents think im hitting on girls(which i am) so they dont allow me to go around a lot. The guy looked 18 so hes liable for jail time, if hes an actual dealer then he is getting locked up for a long time

Nice job, drug dealers are nasty people. I pissed off one in south america once, oh boy... :rolleyes:

I wish there was like some universal indicator(science pun lol) that told me that i would attack the guy or some. like a level number

get rekt scrub

Not really, this is basically like me playing mortal kombat with 1 pixel of health, punch my opponent and then turn off the console.

Listen if you care.

nearly forgot to add, is it normal for me to just be angry at everything right now, im not sure try, maybe its adrenaline or something, maybe its the fight or flight senses still being active, in case your wondering nothing got broken my face is fine and more importently my phone is fine, but my pen which was in that pocket exploded only cosmetic damage, my skin cells be pissed.

I'm paraphrasing here because I forgot the excact sentence but Nietsche said that humans all have agression that we like to let out when we aren't in risk of getting punished for it. This is also How the thrid wave experiment, the standford-prison and the milgramm experiment are explained. (Take it from a psychologist)

I'm sorry but I'm from Detroit and I cannot fucking take seriously the "gangsters" or drug dealers in england. They are seriously a bunch of poser ass skinny white boys lol. But props to you for kicking some ass or atleast trying haha :P

Just cause they're not rolling with Glocks or sigs don't make them any less dangerous.but really London has gone to hell man.

Madting

Pilates

Thanks for the advice. I got to London quite often but normally just to look around the huge stores as its only an hour and a half away from where I live by train.

90% of london is fine, purley is crazy but sadly it has vue cinema so i end up going there. its weird to think i barely live 10 miles away from purley but everyone is nice, i live in one of those rare areas where we know basically every neighbour in the street.

Listen if you care.

Maybe I am not the best person to comment on this, but if you both walked/ran away from it, it was not a fight in my book.

It is good that you were not seriously injured, buy keep an eye out. If it really was a drug dealer (a serious one anyway), the fact you got away today is not necessarily the end of the story. It is entirely possibly you may have to be dealing with some of his crew down the line if he feels that you dissed him or the like and did not get a fair defense.

(Again, not necessarily the best person to comment, as through middle and high school my friends and I liked to get into serious fist fights just for the training.)

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?).