So i got into a fight today with a drug dealer

brownninja97

do u want to...okay then u can..lol.... :lol:.... :P

want to what?

Using Tapatalk

Just keep your head low for a couple of days man, it'll all blow over... Well it should anyway, just don't do what i did and get into serious debt with somebody like that and you'll be sound.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

Just keep your head low for a couple of days man, it'll all blow over... Well it should anyway, just don't do what i did and get into serious debt with somebody like that and you'll be sound.

Yeah i know that, i just need to have a word with one of my friends, espeically the one that brought him with us and my other friend which is a god tier bodybuilder, he could have easily pulled us apart, that guy has been in hundreds of fights and this time out of all he runs away

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

"Lucky he didn't kill me" - What country do you live in where people are a constant threat to you?

I am serious, I've never met  anyone who was in a life threatening situation caused by someone else that was actually going to kill them given the chance.

Perhaps Europe is too safe.  :mellow:

So many things I could write here... things like this.

1. Fight could have been avoided. Though its a human reaction to want to defend yourself so I don't blame you

2. I suggest you be careful when your in public. You don't want to be "Taken" *Badum Tss*

If it looks like your being followed or a group of people are trying to pin you into a corner, GTFO

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

im brown, i might just literally become a ninja, wearing a hat all the time and a scarf too high, my college gives no shits as to what i wear. I do have a decent amount of fighting prowess but i no longer have the strength to back it up, exams have taken their toll. Ive had a few lessons on how to disarm a knife as well but honestly when things get real its very hard to actually follow what you have learned

Just dress up in black robes (or whatever color you prefer) plus a mask covering your head (optional), and no-one'll ever suspect anything... In a public area...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

"Lucky he didn't kill me" - What country do you live in where people are a constant threat to you?

I am serious, I've never met  anyone who was in a life threatening situation caused by someone else that was actually going to kill them given the chance.

Perhaps Europe is too safe.  :mellow:

I didnt think he would kill me literally, it was a thought in my brain as to how scared i was, the second punch pretty much meant it was gonna end badly, luckily i ran, there are a few bad places in the UK, majority of it is fine

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1