So i got into a fight today with a drug dealer

brownninja97

I'm sorry but I'm from Detroit and I cannot fucking take seriously the "gangsters" or drug dealers in england. They are seriously a bunch of poser ass skinny white boys lol. But props to you for kicking some ass or atleast trying haha :P

lol no all of the drug dealers in London are North Africans and Arabs

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I'm paraphrasing here because I forgot the excact sentence but Nietsche said that humans all have agression that we like to let out when we aren't in risk of getting punished for it. This is also How the thrid wave experiment, the standford-prison and the milgramm experiment are explained. (Take it from a psychologist)

Izaya_x_shizuo.jpg

Thanks for that, ill try to stop throwing fridges at you

Only cars now

durarara-7-mkv_000979812.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Only cars now

Thanks Shizou-san. Fridges hurt.

You should have gotten the pen from your pocket and taken him down Jason Bourne style.

Just cause they're not rolling with Glocks or sigs don't make them any less dangerous.but really London has gone to hell man.

Has nothing to do with guns, I went to highschool where people were breaking glass bottles over people's heads and cutting them up with it and putting their fingers through padlocks and punching people so hard in the face it was borderline ripping peoples jaws off. Motherfuckers would come to school in a couple weeks with their face wired together with steel cabling. And this was in fucking highschool, pretty sure if the gangsters in England seen some of the shit I have they would literally piss themselves and throw up at the same time. Fuck there was a few times school had to be closed for BIO Hazmat teams to come in because the hallways would literally have standing pools of blood in them.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Maybe I am not the best person to comment on this, but if you both walked/ran away from it, it was not a fight in my book.

It is good that you were not seriously injured, buy keep an eye out. If it really was a drug dealer (a serious one anyway), the fact you got away today is not necessarily the end of the story. It is entirely possibly you may have to be dealing with some of his crew down the line if he feels that you dissed him or the like and did not get a fair defense.

(Again, not necessarily the best person to comment, as through middle and high school my friends and I liked to get into serious fist fights just for the training.)

Where ive thought about that as well, im thinking about changing my appearance and laying low for a while, it might seem dramatic but as my glasses are broken im gonna use contacts and i have a pathetic hair line, ive waited for an excuse for a buzz cut and now i have one, as ive kinda looked the same throughout my life and no one has even me without glasses no one. Im taking precaution because i dont know how crazy this can get, anime is a double edged sword, i have a lot of thoughts going through my head at the moment. Im probably gonna stay away from everyone for a while, after exams im fine as ill be 3000 miles away in dubai in the summer.  Im not sure if i can take the guy in a fight but i really dont want a criminal record at all costs, if it means temporarily alienating friends then so be it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Has nothing to do with guns, I went to highschool where people were breaking glass bottles over people's heads and cutting them up with it and putting their fingers through padlocks and punching people so hard in the face it was borderline ripping peoples jaws off. Motherfuckers would come to school in a couple weeks with their face wired together with steel cabling. And this was in fucking highschool, pretty sure if the gangsters in England seen some of the shit I have they would literally piss themselves and throw up at the same time. Fuck there was a few times school had to be closed for BIO Hazmat teams to come in because the hallways would literally have standing pools of blood in them.

But London is no longer inhabited by "white boys"

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Yeah that all happened in school where it would be reported god knows what goes unreported in London would not surprise me to find out some voodoo shit happens in some of the tighter kit African communities.

But London is no longer inhabited by "white boys"

I have a friend that lives west of london and the "gangsters" there are wannabe white boys, if the inner city london is majority POC who think they are gangsters then that is fine also, they still are posers to me because they have no clue what real gangsters do and what the real hood is like. I used skinny white boys as a example because pretty much all of them are posers but there can be scary ass white kids to that are real as fuck, a kid got lured into a trap by a white kid here in Detroit and his friend (white kid) pulled a sawed off double barrel out of a bush and blew this kids arm off and half of his chest.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Not really, this is basically like me playing mortal kombat with 1 pixel of health, punch my opponent and then turn off the console.

That's a funny and probably good analogy.

Yeah that all happened in school where it would be reported god knows what goes unreported in London would not surprise me to find out some voodoo shit happens in some of the tighter kit African communities.

I just used HS as my example because people view it as safe or innocent, it gets MUCH worse in the streets. Read the post I just quoted @Ryan Leech. Here is the video of the kid explaining the story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACnPBdsH20

Where ive thought about that as well, im thinking about changing my appearance and laying low for a while, it might seem dramatic but as my glasses are broken im gonna use contacts and i have a pathetic hair line, ive waited for an excuse for a buzz cut and now i have one, as ive kinda looked the same throughout my life and no one has even me without glasses no one. Im taking precaution because i dont know how crazy this can get, anime is a double edged sword, i have a lot of thoughts going through my head at the moment. Im probably gonna stay away from everyone for a while, after exams im fine as ill be 3000 miles away in dubai in the summer.  Im not sure if i can take the guy in a fight but i really dont want a criminal record at all costs, if it means temporarily alienating friends then so be it.

Changing your appearance may be a good idea. As said, buzzcuts are always an option, or shave it completely bald, whichever is more in taste for you. If you wear contacts, you can always change the color of your eyes. Dyeing you hair could help too, especially if you were never happy with your natural color (Try fitting in with a German heritage, blond haired and blue eyed. It is not a good combination in this part of the country. Red hair though, is nice. *wink. wink.*

All of that may be a bit over the the top. It would be easier, safer, and more intelligent to learn to defend yourself. Self defense is always good to have in the back pocket, especially since it can be used against any threat, and not just this one case.

Also, I hope you have fun in Dubai. Always wanted to leave the country, but it is not a good idea for me. :(

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

At least in they didnt fucking fine you hell in the US they would have fined you. I hate my country, I really do. 

I have a friend that lives west of london and the "gangsters" there are wannabe white boys, if the inner city london is majority POC who think they are gangsters then that is fine also, they still are posers to me because they have no clue what real gangsters do and what the real hood is like. I used skinny white boys as a example because pretty much all of them are posers but there can be scary ass white kids to that are real as fuck, a kid got lured into a trap by a white kid here in Detroit and his friend (white kid) pulled a sawed off double barrel out of a bush and blew this kids arm off and half of his chest.

There's the problem he should try going to the east end.

You're pretty lucky because most drug dealer like to carry guns or knives. Also make sure this guy doesn't come back and find you again and try and finish you off. But anyway good job in beating a drug dealer, and now you have an awesome story to tell everyone.

Changing your appearance may be a good idea. As said, buzzcuts are always an option, or shave it completely bald, whichever is more in taste for you. If you wear contacts, you can always change the color of your eyes. Dyeing you hair could help too, especially if you were never happy with your natural color (Try fitting in with a German heritage, blond haired and blue eyed. It is not a good combination in this part of the country. Red hair though, is nice. *wink. wink.*

All of that may be a bit over the the top. It would be easier, safer, and more intelligent to learn to defend yourself. Self defense is always good to have in the back pocket, especially since it can be used against any threat, and not just this one case.

Also, I hope you have fun in Dubai. Always wanted to leave the country, but it is not a good idea for me. :(

im brown, i might just literally become a ninja, wearing a hat all the time and a scarf too high, my college gives no shits as to what i wear. I do have a decent amount of fighting prowess but i no longer have the strength to back it up, exams have taken their toll. Ive had a few lessons on how to disarm a knife as well but honestly when things get real its very hard to actually follow what you have learned

You're pretty lucky because most drug dealer like to carry guns or knives. Also make sure this guy doesn't come back and find you again and try and finish you off. But anyway good job in beating a drug dealer, and now you have an awesome story to tell everyone.

He probably had a knife but yes you are right i did get lucky. This isnt really a story i want to talk about a lot, its easier to type but not easy to talk about, maybe in a few years, i tried sleeping and sadly my lucid ability(im some sort of rare person that has lucids on a very common basis) went againest me, not going to go into details but it was a massacre and i was helpless, woke up crying, maybe i should go see a brain person, forgot what they are called.

Listen if you care.

Self defence to an unprovoked assault is completely morally justifiable. There are some personalities types who react to initial inaction to hostility by their victims by increasing their level of aggression. Sometimes brute force is the only option.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Maybe I am not the best person to comment on this, but if you both walked/ran away from it, it was not a fight in my book.

It is good that you were not seriously injured, buy keep an eye out. If it really was a drug dealer (a serious one anyway), the fact you got away today is not necessarily the end of the story. It is entirely possibly you may have to be dealing with some of his crew down the line if he feels that you dissed him or the like and did not get a fair defense.

(Again, not necessarily the best person to comment, as through middle and high school my friends and I liked to get into serious fist fights just for the training.)

I agree you should probably lay low and stay off the radar for now, if the guy was well known some shit might go down and his "gangster friends" might come after you.

Only cars now

No point in throwing things at @Izaya Orihara if you can't hit him. 

Dubai sounds like fun... I wish I could leave the dam country... what does anime have to do with this?....

im brown, i might just literally become a ninja, wearing a hat all the time and a scarf too high, my college gives no shits as to what i wear. I do have a decent amount of fighting prowess but i no longer have the strength to back it up, exams have taken their toll. Ive had a few lessons on how to disarm a knife as well but honestly when things get real its very hard to actually follow what you have learned

He probably had a knife but yes you are right i did get lucky. This isnt really a story i want to talk about a lot, its easier to type but not easy to talk about, maybe in a few years, i tried sleeping and sadly my lucid ability(im some sort of rare person that has lucids on a very common basis) went againest me, not going to go into details but it was a massacre and i was helpless, woke up crying, maybe i should go see a brain person, forgot what they are called.

Those martial arts classes really came in handy eh?

You can lucid dream?... god I wish I had the ability to do that... 

Brain person?... uhhh neurologist? or a Psychologist. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I agree you should probably lay low and stay off the radar for now, if the guy was well known some shit might go down and his "gangster friends" might come after you.

No point in throwing things at @Izaya Orihara if you can't hit him. 

Dubai sounds like fun... I wish I could leave the dam country... what does anime have to do with this?....

Those martial arts classes really came in handy eh?

You can lucid dream?... god I wish I had the ability to do that... 

Brain person?... uhhh neurologist? or a Psychologist. 

anime gives me the what if situation, a lot of situations that i could be in and they didnt seem real until now. Lucid dreaming is crazy and there have been multiple times where i sometimes have to think to myself about whether im dreaming or not, if you have ever had a dream which has followed on from a previous one it does tend to freak you out, further i have full control in my dreams, well about 90% control, the only think i dont control is the start of the dream and the people/things that are in it, its like generating a world in minecraft, the worst part is how long it feels, i can sometimes be in a dream for what seems like multiple days, i even have this odd sort of blacking out sensation in a dream and then reappear in the dream at a different time but with memories which i dont remember, not how weird is that, having a memory which you dont remember like trying to identify imagination vs reality. I really do find my lucids interesting, however it isnt a blessing always, 60% is positive, the rest is horrifying and sometimes it feels like its never ending. 

Yes a pscychologist, i had one for a while due to the lucids when i was younger i didnt have the willpower i have now, a lucid of watching everything around you die isnt a nice sight, a 9 year old isnt equipped to deal with a lucid like that, ive kinda got used to weird stuff happening in my dreams, i just wake up suddenly and there is a post stick note in the ceiling saying "this is real". The power of the brain, its amazing, sorry i tangent in 8 different directions when talking about my lucid dreams, i was thinking that in the summer i would write about it, like a messed up diary. I can tell you the scariest dreams are the ones i dont remember, its like a part of me is missing but that happens very rarely, for prospective my last blank( what i call days without dreams) was last year

Listen if you care.

anime gives me the what if situation, a lot of situations that i could be in and they didnt seem real until now. Lucid dreaming is crazy and there have been multiple times where i sometimes have to think to myself about whether im dreaming or not, if you have ever had a dream which has followed on from a previous one it does tend to freak you out, further i have full control in my dreams, well about 90% control, the only think i dont control is the start of the dream and the people/things that are in it, its like generating a world in minecraft, the worst part is how long it feels, i can sometimes be in a dream for what seems like multiple days, i even have this odd sort of blacking out sensation in a dream and then reappear in the dream at a different time but with memories which i dont remember, not how weird is that, having a memory which you dont remember like trying to identify imagination vs reality. I really do find my lucids interesting, however it isnt a blessing always, 60% is positive, the rest is horrifying and sometimes it feels like its never ending. 

Yes a pscychologist, i had one for a while due to the lucids when i was younger i didnt have the willpower i have now, a lucid of watching everything around you die isnt a nice sight, a 9 year old isnt equipped to deal with a lucid like that, ive kinda got used to weird stuff happening in my dreams, i just wake up suddenly and there is a post stick note in the ceiling saying "this is real". The power of the brain, its amazing, sorry i tangent in 8 different directions when talking about my lucid dreams, i was thinking that in the summer i would write about it, like a messed up diary. I can tell you the scariest dreams are the ones i dont remember, its like a part of me is missing but that happens very rarely, for prospective my last blank( what i call days without dreams) was last year

I find this stuff really interesting and intriguing... yeah I know you get bad experiences with lucid dreaming at times too, would probably freak me out too.... 

I remember reading about lucid dreaming and apparently once your able to tell your dreaming right away when you enter the state then you've mastered lucid dreaming because you can basically dream about anything you want. I've never had a lucid dreaming experience before but I sure have had some really strange dreams... though now-a-days I rarely remember any of them anymore... I've only noticed I'm in a dream a couple of times while dreaming and they all seem to happen under different circumstances, the first time was when I was sick, second time was when I had just recently fractured my collar bone.... 

Definitely really interesting stuff though mate. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

umm well, ok. i agree i guess.

Listen if you care.