Song For sniper clips

KieranFretwell

Well you only get damaged vocal chords if you are an idiot that skips the warmup exercises and drinks beer + smoke before singing like this.

well thats definitely some heavy growling...heavy enough to damage vocal chords if not did warmup...and ya that beer + smoke thing helps...even many singers do...but ya they exercise a lot too.. 

I got a little bored so i decided to put some sniper clips together, does anybody have a suggestion for a song that would go good with this type of stuff? my video is about 4:30 seconds long, thanks in advance. :)

this might be a dumb question but uuuh where do you take your songs from and like how do you apply them to the videos? like for example i edit in windows movie maker and say i wanted to take a song and put it in there w the vid where do i take the song from and how do i add it?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I'd wanna use something with steady timing and a slowish BPM so I suggest something like this.

Maybe rap, something with a beat that sounds like this one.

Or there is noise ;) (mmmmmmmm noise WET++_de97d6224ada8ca8408de8f0115d1e49.j)

I need a brush, my hair's everywhere

IDK I've never made a COD montage, the music in most of them I don't like so... I'm only posting here cos @helping mentioned me and as a result I've just spent 30 mins listening to hectic dubstep ;) 'sall good. (btw the dnb you posted was sick I've favourited most of it :))

(At around 0:38)

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Selection - The Noisy Freaks

Hell & Back - The Noisy Freaks

Nocturnal - Favright

Also, pretty much anything by F.O.o.L. He's amazing.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Has a nice action theme to it.

Also @ KieranFretwell

If you upload the clip soundless and make it hidden for us to see only we can play it+ background music to see what it's like. :P