[Steam] Valve "Complete" Pack 90% off

Kilrah

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/232/Valve_Complete_Pack/

Not really complete, e.g. Alyx isn't there, but you can probably pick up what you don't already have in your library for a couple of bucks.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

There are a lot of Valve games I hadn’t played yet. Portal 2, here I come!

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

It comes with Ricochet?

Now THAT is a bargain!

13 hours ago, Kilrah said:

Not really complete, e.g. Alyx isn't there, but you can probably pick up what you don't already have in your library for a couple of bucks.

Thanks for this post, been waiting since 2019 to see these prices again. Gonna finally pull the trigger on both Half Life 2 episodes. The plan back when I first bought Half Life 2 was to just keep picking them up every Steam sale one by one but they inflated the prices. Until today! Thanks again!

6 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

There are a lot of Valve games I hadn’t played yet. Portal 2, here I come!

Is Portal 2 worth it? I have yet to play the game for more than 10 minutes. I'm looking to invest hundreds of hours if I buy it but I'm not sure if it's a game that provides that amount of time.

36 minutes ago, fpo said:

It comes with Ricochet? Now THAT is a bargain!

Agreed, but... Can it be played vs bots? It says online PvP only. Are there still people that actually play? The Steam player count shows as an average of just 5 players in the last 30 days.

Oh and one more question to whoever reads this, is Left 4 Dead worth picking up if I own and have played the hell out of Left 4 Dead 2?

6 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

Is Portal 2 worth it?

Yes. 

Agreed, but... Can it be played vs bots? It says online PvP only. Are there still people that actually play? The Steam player count shows as an average of just 5 players in the last 30 days.

I was joking... No one plays this. 

I don't think it has bots. 

Oh and one more question to whoever reads this, is Left 4 Dead worth picking up if I own and have played the hell out of Left 4 Dead 2?

It's a streamlined version of l4d2. 

Less stuff. 

This bundle is mostly best for people that never played the half life games nor the portal games. 

16 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

Is Portal 2 worth it?

Portal 1/2 are masterpieces that are commonly considered as some of the best games of all time.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

I’ve already been planning to grab a couple steam games soon, might finally bite the bullet and get this and Cago prime 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler