Is this a scam or just really good deal?

So I saw this listing on newegg recently and thought it was pretty insane. I know Maxsun is an asian based company I believe based in china but I have no idea how good or reputable their GPU's are. I recently bought an evga 3070 ftw3 ultra for about $600 but was thinking about returning it if this deal is real. Anyone thoughts on this?

Screenshot_20221121-100054_Chrome.jpg

Can be legit but keep in mind its almost 2 months till it comes out.

Seems to be sold by maxsun itself(the canadian branch). It is also a existing model.

1 minute ago, booya93 said:

So I saw this listing on newegg recently and thought it was pretty insane. I know Maxsun is an asian based company I believe based in china but I have no idea how good or reputable their GPU's are. I recently bought an evga 3070 ftw3 ultra for about $600 but was thinking about returning it if this deal is real. Anyone thoughts on this?

Screenshot_20221121-100054_Chrome.jpg

Never heard of that brand. Warranty claims might be an issue as well. The price is actually pretty standard at the moment. I see 3080 cards from ASUS and MSI for around 800 and with some discount that seems pretty much what you would pay elsewhere. Still I'd stick with EVGA, best customer support experience I had so far overall, really sad they shut down the GPU business. If you really need more performance, wait for next year and see what next gen cards will be like and prices can either come down or stay the same. The difference in performance between those two cards is not that much. Also you will probably have to pay postage and maybe a restocking fee so you might end up paying way more.

Asking if MSRP on a 2-year GPU is a scam...  Besides that, I'd personally want a brand I recognize EVGA, MSI, ASUS even Zotec.

AMD 7950x / Asus Strix B650E / 64GB @ 6000c30 / 2TB Samsung 980 Pro Heatsink 4.0x4 / 7.68TB Samsung PM9A3 / 3.84TB Samsung PM983 / 44TB Synology 1522+ / MSI Gaming Trio 4090 / EVGA G6 1000w /Thermaltake View71 / LG C1 48in OLED

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator

I looked a little more into it. Looks like they just grabbed a founder's edition and just changed out the case and cooling for it. They didn't really change much else. They have the same base and boost clock speeds and same memory speeds as the the founder's edition. I know other brands like evga, msi, and gigabyte do make some other changes to get a little bit more out of the cards but this seems like it is just changing the casing and cooling and that is it.