2 Windows 11 Issues driving me CRAZY

greywolf123
Go to solution Solved by KlaesAshford,

"Not so early adopters tax" i would say. 😅 Seems like the problem is that Gigabyte is delivering an older Version of the Intel Serial IO Drivers with their Mainboards. That also - at the time of writing - includes the latest version available for download on their m/b support site.

Unfortunately the Intel Hompage isnt really of help either. As they seem to outsource more and more of the driver development and distribution to the m/b manufacturers, the latest driver you can get there is also not recent enough.

In the end I managed to get rid of the Unknown Device and the two Resource HUB proxy errors under the system devices of the device manager. Aaaaall I had to do was to download the latest version of the Intel Serial IO Driver I found on a ASUS Z790 Boards Support Site😂 Anyway, the version that worked for me was the V30.100.2221.20.

Just extract the Driver Package and use the "un-branded" SetupSerialIO.exe you find in one of the extracted (sub)folders.

New build Intel i9 13gen, Gigabyte z790 Master, Corsair i150 AIO Cooler, RTX 2070 Super.

In device manager I have 1 unknow device info below

Hardware Ids

ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085
ACPI\INTC1085
*INTC1085

and under system devices I have 2 Resource HUB proxy info below

Hardware Id for the 1st one

ACPI\VEN_MSFT&DEV_8000
ACPI\MSFT8000
*MSFT8000

Hardware ID for the 2nd one

ACPI\VEN_MSFT&DEV_8000
ACPI\MSFT8000
*MSFT8000

I removed all external USB Devices the only other things plugged in are the CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, and the one that comes with the Cooler AIO ICue is installed

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! 

DOn't worry it all gets resolved with driver updates about three months before 14 gen is released lol

Earlier adopter tax

On 10/24/2022 at 7:55 AM, greywolf123 said:

New build Intel i9 13gen, Gigabyte z790 Master, Corsair i150 AIO Cooler, RTX 2070 Super.

In device manager I have 1 unknow device info below

Hardware Ids

ACPI\VEN_INTC&DEV_1085
ACPI\INTC1085
*INTC1085

and under system devices I have 2 Resource HUB proxy info below

Hardware Id for the 1st one

ACPI\VEN_MSFT&DEV_8000
ACPI\MSFT8000
*MSFT8000

Hardware ID for the 2nd one

ACPI\VEN_MSFT&DEV_8000
ACPI\MSFT8000
*MSFT8000

I removed all external USB Devices the only other things plugged in are the CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT, and the one that comes with the Cooler AIO ICue is installed

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you! 

Same hare . With z790 aero g . 

"Not so early adopters tax" i would say. 😅 Seems like the problem is that Gigabyte is delivering an older Version of the Intel Serial IO Drivers with their Mainboards. That also - at the time of writing - includes the latest version available for download on their m/b support site.

Unfortunately the Intel Hompage isnt really of help either. As they seem to outsource more and more of the driver development and distribution to the m/b manufacturers, the latest driver you can get there is also not recent enough.

In the end I managed to get rid of the Unknown Device and the two Resource HUB proxy errors under the system devices of the device manager. Aaaaall I had to do was to download the latest version of the Intel Serial IO Driver I found on a ASUS Z790 Boards Support Site😂 Anyway, the version that worked for me was the V30.100.2221.20.

Just extract the Driver Package and use the "un-branded" SetupSerialIO.exe you find in one of the extracted (sub)folders.