Wifi option is not showing up in windows 11

Hello guys, I hope you all are doing well.

Recently I did a clean installation of windows 11 on my HP laptop since then my wifi option not showing in task menu or in setting options sometime it's their sometime it's not which very frustrating please help me to fix it and by the way my wifi adapter is perfectly fine when I open the device manager my wifi is hidden in the networking and it says some error with Code 45 I don't know what to do. If you have any fix please let me know.

15 hours ago, aDoomGuy said:

You got proper drivers installed?

Yep it's all on their and wifi adapter is working fine has I said that sometime the option is available sometime isn't.

Yeah sorry..

Okay so, code 45 means that the device is disconnected. If you feel comfortable you can open up some lids under it and look, there should be something looking like a small M.2 card possibly with a wire (wire goes to the antenna). See if that's loose, reconnect if. If not and you are fully updated (BIOS/drivers) then there is a problem with it and it will likely have to be replaced. I dunno unless maybe the driver borked itself during installation but it may not be fully seated since you meantion sometimes yay and sometimes nay. 

17 hours ago, Recker Code-1 said:

Hello guys, I hope you all are doing well.

Recently I did a clean installation of windows 11 on my HP laptop since then my wifi option not showing in task menu or in setting options sometime it's their sometime it's not which very frustrating please help me to fix it and by the way my wifi adapter is perfectly fine when I open the device manager my wifi is hidden in the networking and it says some error with Code 45 I don't know what to do. If you have any fix please let me know.

Is there a button, key combination or switch that turns off WiFi on the laptop?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7