Laptop Recommendations for Budget of 1250USD

Any Recommendations on a Laptop for 1250USD?

Presently I have 2 lined up but any recommendations is appreciated 

Asus TUF A15 2022 Ryzen 7 5800H RTX 3060

Asus ROG Strix G17 Ryzen 7 6800H RTX3050

Lenovo Legion 5 Pro with 3060 should be around that price point. They have upgradeable RAM and storage, so starting with lower specs and bumping them up later is possible. I just bought one (16IAH7H), and I'm thoroughly impressed with the build quality.

IIRC TUF A15 has cooling issues, but if that 2022 implies a refresh those may have been addressed.

7 hours ago, Bamgm14 said:

Any Recommendations on a Laptop for 1250USD?

Presently I have 2 lined up but any recommendations is appreciated 

Asus TUF A15 2022 Ryzen 7 5800H RTX 3060

Asus ROG Strix G17 Ryzen 7 6800H RTX3050

Based on what you're looking at, I'm guessing you want a reasonably large gaming-oriented laptop.

If it were just between those two, I'd lean toward the TUF A15 if the 2022 model's cooling is up to the job. A faster GPU is much more noticeable for games than a slightly newer CPU. That and a 15-inch or 16-inch laptop is more reasonable to carry. A 17-inch laptop sounds great when it never leaves your desk, but it's a pain if you have to haul it on the bus/subway to work or across a school campus.

As Tatte said, consider the Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. I'm not intimately familiar with it, but it keeps coming up as a suggestion for a quality gaming portable.