Longest time you didn't sleep?

theelitegamer

Woke Friday morning... fell asleep in the bath Sunday evening.

Awoke confused when someone banged on the door.

I think the most time spent without sleeping would be like around 18-19 hours. Not sure though, something along those lines...

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

When you woke up it was gone right 

Oh yeah, absolutely. It just kept happening mid-game session in MGS2 which is not a game you want to play disorientated.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well, it was at my house but with 12 friends so still lot's of people :P but yeah it's also my dream to go to dreamhack or something like that.

Same here matey.. one day... one day.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

probably about 50 hours

was driving through Turkmenistan at the time, our car was too small to sleep in, and outside was a sand storm, we tried pitching tents, but tent pegs do not work in sand and my tent ripped in half :/

we decided to drive....took it in turns swapping driver

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

my first time I didn't get much sleep was the first release of guildwars 1. spent whole 3 days with pizza's and drinks. then bam return to the dream world (no poop either kept on holding it in until the 4th day it went all down).

Live your life like a dream.

20 hours, i have strict routine as I'm avoiding my work lately and suffering depression makes me feel tried and irrational so i keep lying on the bed even in daylight and whenever i wake up at 4am i get lost in deep thoughts and don't get off bed till 8.

I know how it goes matey, I don't want to sound like a loner (which I'm not) but there is something about building computers and playing games that just make you feel free.... it's great..

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

3 days straight.almost going into 4. I was an architecture student back then so it was normal.

A little over 24 hours when 2 former friends were on a sleepover some few years ago. Doesn't sound much, and it isn't much, but few months back I've only slept from 1,5 hours to ~4,5 hours. Screwed up sleep rhymes and slight insomnia is a b****. Basically what I did: it was busy in school, so I studied 'till 3:00 AM, went to sleep and woke up at 4:00 AM as its earliest, and snoozed until clock hit 6:00 AM. This gone for weeks, I wasn't sleepy in school at morning, though. But after midday, slight difficulties staying awake. My sleep rhymes were screwed up, and fixing wasn't easy, because I had to match the sleep times with 90 min sleep cycles or else I woke up late for the bus, and the next bus left ~2,5 hours afterwards and can only skip 6 hours without a good reason per 2 months or you'll get kicked out. The slight pressure made me not change the screwed up sleep rhymes until few weeks ago.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Isn't that 15.5 hours?

Oh haha!

I think around 28-30 hours back in college. I was expecting to go through more as an engineering student, but it didn't really happen that often.

I'm fairly certain some of the people in this thread who stayed up for days to play video games are slightly insane. v_v

I wake up at 5:30 everyday and don't go to bed before midnight, so that's like 18.5 hours a day. Longest was around 40 hours

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I once was awake for a little less than 5 days. I can't recommend it. Around day 4 I began having both visual and auditory hallucinations. I talked to people who weren't there and I a dog kept running around in my apartment.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

little over 40 hours while travelling to spain last summer (i cant sleep while travelling) 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18