how to deal with new hardware

Teletha

hi this is my first full custom loop with hard tubing and it is the first time im going to replace hardware in it now with the 4090 strix.

what is the easiest way to bridge the gpu connection temporarily until the block is released for it? 

I have the EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi in the front

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

A piece of soft tubing (can just be the generic hardware store pvc) connect it to fittings and well thats it.

18 minutes ago, Teletha said:

hi this is my first full custom loop with hard tubing and it is the first time im going to replace hardware in it now with the 4090 strix.

what is the easiest way to bridge the gpu connection temporarily until the block is released for it? 

I have the EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Plexi in the front

just empty the loop, and let the cpu to be watercooled, and ya probally got tons of fans in ur case so if u install ur rtx 4090 it still can be used normally because u still get airflow into ur case.
and all u will need is to wait till waterblock releases for it.

unfortunately unlike soft tube that can use qdc or clamp down the tubes

you'll have to drain your loop, if u wanna reuse the coolant use a clean glass jar

if u wanna have loop to only cool your cpu, you'll have to bend some tubes to connect the loop together or get some soft tubing + barbs

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini