Making a group of gamers :) Wanna join?

GamerGuy

Im down w/ playing and recording/steraming games I have a pc I built and good wifi what do I need to do to join? B)

Im down w/ playing and recording/steraming games I have a pc I built and good wifi what do I need to do to join? B)

Just join the group and post when you are going to play and what game. Hopefully a few of us will see it and join in. There isn't any organisation yet

I don't play LOL,

My Steam Name is LarsNRW

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

• 1 month later...

I would love to join your group, I have great Internet, a great PC, great mic and I am willing to download or even buy games that are being played with the group. Hope you still have room and hope you even see this because this article is quite old. i've been looking to try out many new games but, there is no one to play them with.

• 3 weeks later...

I am down to play!! i play lol, halflife, left 4 dead and cod mw2 and mw3 on pc my username is biggiebigs123 for everything including steam and skype and xbox live 

I can play most things , got a decent PC and a good connection so i should be able to host some things aswell if need be , i also have some friends that run servers for things like Cod 4 Deathrun :)

My Pc Specs

CPU : AMD FX-8350 @stock w/Noctua NH D-14   Mobo: Asus M5A99FX    Ram : 16gb Corsair XMS3 @1600mhz    GPU : Gigabyte GTX970 Windforce OC 4GB @1429mhz   SSD: Sandisk X110 256gb    Case: Be Quiet Silent Base 800 Windowed  PSU: EVGA 850w g2  Peripherals : Corsair K70 w/Red Switches , Logitech G502 , Samsung SyncMaster S22B300 (1920x1080) , Ttesports Shock one headset , Phone : HTC one A9

Hey! I'm just looking for more steam/origin friends to play games with. Add me up! (P.S. I don't mind skyping, almost always use a mic, and am 19)

Steam: Smeagle223

Origin: Ildiesalot (that's an i then an L)

Games I play most have to be battlefield 4, titanfall, the borderlands games, civ 5 (and soon beyond earth), and middle earth shadow of morder. I am always willing to play with a friend, however, and I have a pretty good selection of games.

Any recommended games by the groups really, we could either do a different game for every day of the week or just do it randomly everyday.

Sure we can always play without youtube/twitch on with you ^_^

but, I am just wondering, may I know why not? Very curious. 

What games do you play?

sound interesting

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

well when my internet provider finally come through with his promises you can count me in. i have a job but after work i like a few hours to relax and game sometimes. ill get good internet and i do have a good mic. hardware is fine.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Could somebody possibly make a spreadsheet (google doc) with all the names/IDs of the people who said they'd like to join? If no one has done it by next week, when I am more free, I might do it. 

I'll play LoL if you ever want to:

DarrenLays is my IGN.  I won't go on skype, but you can come on my teamspeak if you ever want.  I leave it open for any LTT people that wish to come use it.  (If you want the info just PM me)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

This sounds fun, I play PA, Minecraft, GMod, I would be willing to play just about anything.

Steam name is Zhat.

I'm Down. I usually play just about anything so hit me up on steam or msg me here.

Steam: Mistico88

I'm Down. I usually play just about anything so hit me up on steam or msg me here.

Steam: Mistico88

added you ;)

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

steam: CluelessGenius

game: Splinter Cell Conviction/Blacklist, Left 4 Dead 2, Payday / 2, Anno 2070 basicly anything with coop

• 4 months later...

sounds like fun my steams ninja85a same for orgin as well i have skype if you want it send me a pm and ill send it you :)

Just saying but you might want to try Razer comms over skype. I used to use skype with my friends and quality sucked when playing games.

Razer comms the quality is way better and it has an NON-INTRUSIVE overlay witch chat function which can come in handy from time to time.

Goodluck and have fun!

-snip-

I'm in. send me message and I'll tell you meh skype and steam, unless my steams on my profile, it might be :huh:

I'm not quite willing to voice chat with anyone, but if you want to play some sc2 I'm in :) text chat will have to suffice though.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I'm down do join in ever now and then if i dont have school, work, or homework

i just upgraded my computer about a month ago so i can stream and record games with you if need be only (if you give me the okay)  :)

i have a mic and my skype name is (K1ngofportal) 

Things didn't look to active on there so I quit right after I joined.  I also ditched NCIX Steam Group which had me as the person asking the last message as to whether or not things would be revived again.  I quit some others too.  Even if this thread didn't help me find people to play with it helped me clean up my Steam Groups section a little. LOL

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

• 1 month later...

Wouldnt mind joining in, Im nearly 16 but people say my voice is a little young. I play tons of League of Legends and BF4. I love all the Borderlands games too let me know! (Skype: Declan2428)

sounds pretty good ill join ya im in the uk so if anyone wants to play gmod or something in a group send me a pm my steam and origin are the same as my name here i have bf 4 as well