Making a group of gamers :) Wanna join?

GamerGuy

The Unofficial Linustechtips Clan (ULTTC) has been created!

(I know this isn't the first ULTTC, but all other LTT steam clans are inactive or defunct to my knowledge.)

Here is the link to our group page: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ULTTC

Post suggestions for games in the group discussion threads, if you consider yourself an authority on any game or genre, please consider volunteering to help run the clan.

I just joined! How do we go about volunteering?

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

@Steemax;

Post what you can contribute in the "Distribution of responsibility" thread, and I'll make you a mod.

Awesome, hopefully GamerGuy will see this and update the OP to include the group link.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

ASRock x370 Taichi

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB GDDR4 3200

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N

Fractal Meshify C

Samsung Evo 960 Nvme M.2 500gb & WD Blue 1TB

Corsair TX850M Gold

Alienware AW2518H 240Hz Gsync

Audioengine A2+ & Sennheiser HD6xx /w Fiio K5 Pro

Deepcool Captain 240Pro V2

Vortex Race 3 Cherry Mx Red

Corsair Vengeance M65 PRO RGB

I'm up for any game really love try some new ones out don't mind if its paid of free just fun!

Just joined the Steam group. Also started installing the Wildstar beta :)

Anybody play Eve? Ive been playing for about a week. I'm also looking into Space Engineers. 

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

• 4 weeks later...

Id like to join please.

Steam Id patchy the pirate

Just tell me who to talk to for joining in.

Id like to join please.

Steam Id patchy the pirate

Just tell me who to talk to for joining in.

haha nice steam id results are fantastic.  :wacko: . talk to armypig(SteamID)

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I am down to play, don't really have a target genre anymore, used to be a massive fps player now i just play whatever interests me. Got a rig capable of recording the majority of games on ultra, a blue yeti mic and if you would like to see my steam library or add me it's mrcheesenuggetz (changing name soon would be nice if you had any suggestions).

• 1 month later...

If you're still looking for people, I would be quite interested in joining. I have also been looking to start a YouTube/Twitch channel, and I've been holding off till I could find a group similar to this to join. 

I have a decently large selection of games and would be alright with having to buy or download something else to play with you. At the moment my internet isn't the best, but we are switching to a new ISP within a short amount of time. 

This sounds like a fun Idea, and I hope you have enough room to let me in. If not, I'll be sure to watch any videos you guys put out! 

Thanks for your consideration. Here's my steam ID if you want to contact me: TheImperialGamer

Side note: Any thoughts as to using Razer Comms, teamspeak, or mumble instead of skype? I have found Comms works better for me, but I have no problems using anything.

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

If you're still looking for people, I would be quite interested in joining. I have also been looking to start a YouTube/Twitch channel, and I've been holding off till I could find a group similar to this to join. 

I have a decently large selection of games and would be alright with having to buy or download something else to play with you. At the moment my internet isn't the best, but we are switching to a new ISP within a short amount of time. 

This sounds like a fun Idea, and I hope you have enough room to let me in. If not, I'll be sure to watch any videos you guys put out! 

Thanks for your consideration. Here's my steam ID if you want to contact me: TheImperialGamer

Side note: Any thoughts as to using Razer Comms, teamspeak, or mumble instead of skype? I have found Comms works better for me, but I have no problems using anything.

To be honest, nothing actually ever came of this. There is a steam group, of course I'm sure if you post on there, someone will hopefully pick up your call as there is a fair few people in it. In terms of organising something large, no one has really taken it upon themselves to choose a time, organise a game and such so feel free to choose a game and organise times for it.

I'll give you an add nonetheless, I play regularly and would like a regular 3-4 friends to play with and choose a game to stick with. I however have no intention of creating a youtube channel in the near future but would have no problem being in your videos, some people can be a bit funny about getting their conversations recorded. I hate skype (get a dropped call like every hour) and so would be well up for using something else. Again, just choose something and run with it, people won't have a problem of downloading something free (I got all of them installed and sure most people do too).

Hopefully see you in game.

• 4 weeks later...

Group name - TeamCrownKings (TCK(Tell me if you like it!, bad with names.)

About myself

My name is Daniel, I'm 17 and just built my first computer.... Now finally I can play every game out there and feel kinda lonely :)

The group

Basically I thought about this, a group of friends that we could either focus on one game or change games we play everyday and such :)

We can have a schedule and play games everyday together using skype. I will also Livestream the games we play/our conversation on twitch and also make some videos on Youtube of funny moments :D

I can also make a website and a forum if needed :)

If you want to try it out, be sure to let me know!

You can always recommend games we could all play on together! 

Requirements

-Well, you do need a decent computer to run the games we will be playing with skype running (same goes to internet connection.

-I am willing to accept any age, after all we are here to have fun :)

Notes

Sorry if this kind of sounds 'serios', the main purpose of this is just to meet new people and have fun.

Sorry about my English, it isn't perfect but good enuf imo xD

Example

This is an example of a group similar to what I'm trying to make like that make videos like this for fun after playing together :)

(This game is League Of Legends)

People that are in TeamCrownKings (TCK) (Is that a good name? Bad with names, lol.) : Me, MikeMan902, SlenderMan379, Jonhgo90, GokuLy, CaptianFox77, KingOfCruel, TwoScoops, Dragan, SteemLives, Bsmith, Adnanklink, TheElitegamer. (3 spots open for a total of 15 for now, of course we won't play all 15 of us everyday but I can assume that only about 4-7 people could play on everyday, some people can't play everyday so when we will play we will be 4-7ish of us, just fyi.

How can I join?

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

But i dont have many games so i will need to download them..

I have On my pc dota 2 , path of exile right now

I'd love to join, but I have a group of friends that I game with, so I guess this is rather useless.. But your group sounds cool

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I've been playing Unturned quite recently. Through fear of the potential of encountering immaturity I have been very hesitant about seeking out servers/the community so far.. However I would be amicable to the idea of joining up with people here to play this online with.

Let me know if you want to take it further.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Ive seen so many people trying to make a 'group'. Why not just play with people you find and have fun? 

I'll be the Deluxe4 od the group :D

No seriosuly, I am always looking for active gamers, but I don't play a lot of different games. Mainly Murder Miners and CS:S (have 73 other games tho). I will play the crap out of GTA V and Unity when they are released. I just hope most members are your age or older :P I don't like squeekers ^^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I've been playing Unturned quite recently. Through fear of the potential of encountering immaturity I have been very hesitant about seeking out servers/the community so far.. However I would be amicable to the idea of joining up with people here to play this online with.

Let me know if you want to take it further.

how do you play it without any frame drops? I get 10fps max with a 780 O.o

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

how do you play it without any frame drops? I get 10fps max with a 780 O.o

Hmmm, I don't know what to say, I've certainly not experienced that kind of thing so far and I've played on and off for about a week now. I am playing it through an HD7850 though so our kit's quite different.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.