Missing connection to the power

Yiker

I think my PC is missing some part of connection to the power supply as it won't turn on. On my manual for the case it says it has 4 pin connectors of the fans that need to connect to my four pin connector from my power supply but I can't find these in my case. So what should I do?

16627434068741609373410723714053.jpg

16627434485044537696030530131802.jpg

Your 20+4 pin connector looks strangely... bent. The whole 24 pin section should be seated equally

image.png.13dfd7627a6ae6079ca18adca3701d0e.png

is this cable being pulled on?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Those fans should plug into a header on your mobo. Just make sure not to use the CPU fan

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

First of all your whole motherboard MUST stand on those standoffs and not directly on the back metal of the case.

Everywhere the motherboard has mounting holes, you must place a standoff like those gold ones in the picture below if the metal of the case is not bumped up like you see in the picture on the right side.

image.png.1fab995ae3d399511b06152a6ded9f61.png

Those standoffs should come with the case, in some small baggy or box.

Next, your power supply should come with a cable that's 24 pin on one side (going into the motherboard) , and on the other end it's either one connector, or it's two connectors (for example a 20 pin and a 8 pin or something like that)

Then you have the CPU power cables which may have written on them EPS or CPU , and you have video card power cables which may have  GPU or VGA or PCIe written on them. They're not interchangeable, can't use pci-e cable to power CPU so don't force the connectors.

Please watch a build pc tutorial or guide or whatever, Linus had a few live "build a pc" videos where he goes and explains how to build computers, just find one and pay attention to the advice.

This one for example seems quite easy to follow :