Should the percentage be that high

Hunterkillerdrone

image.png.c29a2e503beb0aa23988092e21fb8024.png

My gpu is a 3050 8gb and my cpu is i7 12700f with 16 gb ram

Should my gpu usage be that high when gaming. This screenshot was when I was play Deep Rock Galactic.

Just now, beastbo1 said:

Should my gpu usage be that high when gaming

You paid for the whole gpu, you should use the whole gpu. What settings are you playing at? Are you getting good performance?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

You paid for the whole gpu, you should use the whole gpu. What settings are you playing at? Are you getting good performance?

ye like most games I get 200-300+ fps and for open world 60-100+ depends on settings  

Edited by beastbo1
on open world I just benched mark recently and I got 60-100+ depending on settings

5 minutes ago, beastbo1 said:

ye like most games I get 200-300+ fps and for open world 100+  

sounds like no problem then

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Buddy, if I had a dollar for every thread I've seen on this forum from someone upset their GPU usage percentage wasn't high enough...

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

42 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Buddy, if I had a dollar for every thread I've seen on this forum from someone upset their GPU usage percentage wasn't high enough...

does always have to be high?