If you had the money what would you buy?

xjohnny3589

I would buy Nvida then fire Tom Petersen and then set the products and pricing right and have you all buy from me.......(evil grin)

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

An aircraft carrier.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

A rig that can actually handle 1440p or higher gaming (INTEL AND 780Tis!!!!!!!!)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

A PC that can play at 4K on games with all settings maxed out including AA @ 120-240 fps.

Titan Z 2x, i7-5960X (when released), 64GB of Corsair Dominator, 900D, 3x 4K Monitors, AX1200i.

If I had to choose one, probably between the Titan Z and the 5960X.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I would buy the screen Linus just reviewed and to power it I would build a machine with a 4930k and 2 way sli Titan Blacks 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This soooo much, that monitor is the embodiment of Elegance. 

lol one day I hope..

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

EOS 5D Mark III and a few nice lenses. Maybe a much nicer monitor to go with it.

A new phone (Xperia SP), a Razer Sabertooth controller and a Black Widow ultimate, and a better, Intel processor.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

A nice house with a server room and enough solar cells and batteries to support my habit, a water chiller for the AC as well.

Some of you need to remember you can't sleep in your computer.

Then, a huge gaming room where I can sit in a chair that can rotate 360 degrees and up and down with attached keyboard/mouse/Oculus (non FB version), with a wall of surround video monitors and of course a surround sound system. Might add some viewing chairs well maybe. Oh and 10Gbit ports everywhere.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

If you had the money for it(and it was affordable) what tech-related product would you buy?

A maxed-out 27" iMac. DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN

I would say Mac Pro, but the FirePros aren't really for gaming, right? They're the equivalent of Quattros.

post-44947-0-70830000-1398542299.png

i would buy msi and fire everyone in the lightning department.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Time to buy Google if I could buy 1 tech related thing with no budget. 

3 27 inch 1440p monitors and 780Ti in SLI :3, also, Logitech G27

This. And a full custom loop. Pretty much the best performance you can ask for.

Ryzen 5 5600x | Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro | Asus TUF RTX3070 | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3600mhz

I'd buy out Oculus VR.

Oh wait.

I'd build myself a new rig. Had to sell mine to help pay for moving expenses. :(

FX-8320 @ 4.2Ghz. 8GB ADATA RAM. Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev 4. 64GB SSD 2TB HD. Sapphire HD 6770. NZXT Phantom 410. CM Storm Quickfire Rapid - Cherry Blue. CM Storm Inferno mouse. TT Esports Cronos.